Status: Completed

Kill Me Softly

The Ways Windows Are Useful

-Ashley's Point of View-

I woke up in the furthest corner of the pink and black room. All I heard was shouting outside the window, but I didn't want to stand up. I felt filthy. I felt like a whore. Slowly I climbed to my feet and walked over the the small window. I heard someone say yesterday that all the windows here we actually one way mirrors. The only reason why they were like that just incase any intruders were to break into the kingdom they wouldn't be able to see what was going on inside of the castle. I saw the guards were shoving two people around across the stony walkway. It was a girl and a guy. The girl had platinum blond hair and she was wearing a torn blue dress. The guy had black hair that was pulled to one side. The guards were holding his arms behidn him so he wouldn't be able to fight back. "Let me go!" The guy screamed. His voice was something that I thought I would never hear again. "Andy?" I whispered to myself and I looked even closer at the guy. As the guards dragged him away my eyes caught sight of his gold bracelet. There was another chain wrapped around it and on the chain was an upside down star that had smaller circles around each side of it. That is Andy! I quickly pulled on my clothes and ran out of the room and into the room that I shared with Dahvie. "Ashley are you alright? What did Kina do to you?" Dahvie asked and I froze right in my tracks as the memories hit me. "Dahvie, Kina raped me... She did it to get rid of the bond that I share with Andy. Never mind that, but when I looked out one of the windows a few minutes ago, I saw Andy! He was captured by one of the guards, but he came to get me. Dahvie he came to get me!" I shouted and Dahvie smiled. "Did you say the guards had him?" he asked looking at me and raising his eyebrows. "Yeah..." I trailed off. "That means that they're in the dungeon with Jinxx," Dahvie said and I smiled again. "Do you think we'll be able to break them out?" I asked. "Yeah, but we're going to have to do it when no one suspects us to." "When will that be?" I asked. "Tomorrow... We both will be training together and I don't think anyone will notice if we slip away for just a few minutes. We'll run down to the dungeons, get the keys, and break Andy and whoever else is down there out." Dahvie said. "You make that sound so easy," I groaned and laid down on my bed. "It will be easy if we try our hardest," he said sitting down beside me. I nodded my head and buried my head into my pillow. I shut my eyes as the worst case scenarios started to fill my mind. The guards could find us, Kina can catch us, we dont get the key, Andy will already be long gone... I let out a groan and Dahvie said, "What are you thinking about?" "Nothing..." I said quietly and he whispered, "We're going to get them out Ash. I swear we will..." I nodded my head and shut my eyes and let sleep slowly take me over. We'll get them out. If we don't then I have no clue what I'm going to do...
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a couple chapters since I've had Ashley's Point of View

Would anyone believe the fact that I got the idea for this chapter by looking outside my bedroom window and seeing a bird making a nest in the tree? Well I did.

Okay whatever, enough rambling for now
Enjoy!