Status: Completed

Kill Me Softly

I Shall Find You, Somehow...

I woke up the next morning to another pounding noise on the door. Dahvie was laying next to me and he opened his eyes and his face held a look of annoyance. "Dammit, can't anyone get any sleep around here?!" he shouted and I shifted uncomfortably. The door opened up and standing there was a man with black hair and brown eyes. "Sorry, Dahvie, but Mora gave me the direct order to wake you two up this morning." "Why the hell would he do that?!" Dahvie shouted getting more annoyed by the minute. "I don't know," the guy said looking into the room and at me. "What's his name?" the guy asked and Dahvie looked over at me and said, "That is Ashley Purdy. Ashley this is Ronnie Radke." I nodded my head and muttered, "Nice to meet you," "You too," Ronnie said and he walked out of the room without another word. I looked over at Dahvie and he shrugged and started digging through a drawer for some clothes. We both started getting ready and I whispered over to him, "Are we going searching for Andy today?" "If we get time to skip out after lineup," he said not looking directly at me. I nodded my head. Hopefully I can find him... Hopefully we can find him...

I followed Dahvie down the corridors and into the massive stony courtyard. This was the exact same courtyard where Andy was captured last night. "So who teaches the training?" I asked looking at Dahvie with curiousity in my eyes. "Sometimes it's Mora, other times it's Kina, but on occasions it's a soldier." Dahvie said continuing to walk forward. We all were forced to line up by what dorm they kept us in. I stood close to Dahvie because I had no clue whatsoever about what was going on. He wrapped his hand around my shaking one and he whispered, "Everything is going to be okay, Ash. I won't let anything happen to you. I swear." I nodded my head silently and tried my hardest to calm down. Some of the angels scared me. Escpecially after last night with Kina... Soldiers walked by all the groups holding clipboards and calling roll just to make sure none of us escaped the night before. I swear this place is more like a jail than anything else... Dahvie and I stood in the back of the group and the soldier who was calling roll looked at me and said, "Welcome, Purdy," I didn't say anything. I just stood there and looked at him. The soldier nodded his head and started walking away. Within the next few seconds a woman's shriek filled the air and someone tried to take off into the sky. The guards were rushing to get her back on the ground so none of them were paying attention to the other recruits. "Here's our chance," Dahvie whispered and we started running towards the entrance of the training area. Now all we have to do is make it to the dungeons without getting caught...
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay... It is late I know that
On the other hand I need a favor from you guys

I need six characters
I prefer to use ppl from bands
They shall be either demons, hybrids, or angels
Just six so please help me out
I can't decide on who to use

Thanks and enjoy!