Status: Completed

Kill Me Softly

Escape

Dahvie and I snuck through the corridors and over to a large wooden door. Slowly he pushed against the door and it let out a small squeak. "Shit..." Dahvie whispered turning around and looking to make sure that no guards were standing behind us. "Nobody is coming," I whispered and he nodded his head and we slipped into the darkened stairway. I stood on my tiptoes to quiet my footsteps as we made our way down the dark, winding staircase. The walls had lit torches that dimly lit our path. The dungeon as a whole was ironic compared to the rest of the kingdom. Our quiet footsteps finally made their way to the bottom and we walked along the corridor that led to the prisoner cells. Dahvie pushed open another large wooden door and we walked into the room that held all the cells. I could hears soft sobs come from one of the cells in the back of the room. I took cautious steps towards the noise, but Dahvie grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back. "There might be a guard in here, be careful just in case." he whispered and I nodded my head. I started walking towards the crying and I peered through the bars into the cell. I saw a woman hanging by chains that were attached to the wall. The chains had rubbed dark red marks on her wrists. Her platinum blond hair hung in her face and her beautiful blue dress was stained with crimson liquid and was ripped to nearly shreds. That's when I realized that this girl was captured with Andy last night. She let out a heaving sob and I wrapped my fingers around a bar on the cell. It made a soft pinging noise and the girl looked up at me. Her green eyes showed fear at first, but then she whispered, "Ashley?" I nodded my head slowly and she said, "Andy is over there..." and she pointed a small finger to the other side of the wall. I looked over and nodded my head to show my thanks to her. "Andy," I whispered and he raised his hanging head. "Ashes?" he choked out and I smiled. "I came to rescue you," I said. "Are you going to free Jinxx and Sammi also?" he asked. "Yeah," I said. I guessed that Sammi was the girl that I just talked to. That's when I heard a jingling noise. I quickly reacted thinking it was a guard, but then I realized it was Dahvie. He handed me the keys and I asked, "How did you get these?" "You can thank my friend Ronnie for that," I smiled widely and I started to unlock each of the cells. As soon as Jinxx was out of his shackles he ran over to Sammi and hugged her and whispered something soft to her. I turned around to face Andy and his lips crashed right into mine. He gave me a loving kiss and he whispered, "I love you, don't you ever fucking run away from me again..." "I love you too," I whispered while tears welled up in my eyes. He held me tightly against him and he unwrapped my necklace from his bracelet. "Put this on," he said and I hooked his symbol back around my neck. The cool metal once again rested on my neck and I smiled softly. "Let's get out of here before the guards realize that we're missing," Dahvie said and I nodded my head. Andy interlocked our fingers and we rushed up the staircase and back into the courtyard. "There they are!" Kina shrieked yet we continued to run. Andy and I unfurled our wings and took off into the clouds in seconds. The others followed close behind us and soon enough the angels began to follow. "Don't let them escape!" Kina screamed placing her hands on her hips as she watched the guards do all the dirty work. We started heading towards the earth below as the guards chased after us. Soon enough they started looking lost and confused. "Can't they see us?" Jinxx asked. "No, I mind tricked them," Andy said smiling softly. We landed on the ground and I wrapped my arms tightly around him. For now we're safe, but only for now...
♠ ♠ ♠
It's very descriptive...
I wanted more action, but my brain isn't in the action writing mode today...

Oh well, Enjoy!

(I still need 4 more characters, I've already decided to use a couple of the A7X guys)