Status: Completed

Kill Me Softly

Return

-Andy's Point of View-

We walked through the small town. I had no clue where we were at or where we were going, but as long as we hide from the angels and I stay with Ashley I'm alright. Jinxx and Sammi left us a little over an hour ago. Sammi was very grateful for me helping her get her Jinxx back. Ashley's fingers were interlocked with mine and his friend Dahvie followed closely behind us. Ashley turned once or twice to glance at him. "Dahvie do you need help finding Jayy?" Ashley asked him. I had no clue who this Jayy person was, but it must have been someone close to Dahvie. "He shouldn't be too far from here... I've been through this town before," Dahvie said biting his lip and looking around. "Oh okay..." Ashley said and we just continued walking. People really must not have been paying attention because here we were walking down the street. I was covered in dirt and blood and Ashley and Dahvie both looked like madmen. I guess people really aren't that observant... We walked for about another hour and that's when we heard shouting behind us. Ashley turned around first to see exactly what it was. "Dahvie!" the shout called out and Dahvie spun around to see who was calling him. "Dahvie!" The shout came again and we saw a tall man heading towards us. "Dahvie!" he shouted once more. "Jayy?" Dahvie said confused. The man ran up and hugged Dahvie tightly. "I thought I was never going to see you again..." the guy whispered. "Jayy... I-it really is you," Dahvie said holding him tightly against him. Ashley and I looked at each other and smiled softly. Jayy leaned down and he kissed Dahvie and I couldn't help, but say aw. "I'm never letting you out of my sight, Dahvs. I love you too much," Jayy whispered to him. "I love you too, Jayy," Dahvie said and he kissed Jayy once more. "You guys look so cute together," Ashley gushed and Dahvie smiled. "Jayy this is my friend Ashley and his boyfriend, Andy," Dahvie said introducing us. "Thank you both for helping Dahvie get back to me. I feel like I shall be forever in your debt..." Jayy said. Tears were welling up in his eyes and I said, "We're glad we could help you out." Jayy smiled and mumbled another small thanks. Ashley said bye to Dahvie and me and him were back on our way.

We traveled for three more days until we returned to the house where I left Ella. "I wonder if she's still here," I said climbing up the steps that led to the front door. Ashley climbed up the steps and he said, "Andy, I've got a bad feeling..." I turned around and looked at him with confusion. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Something isn't right..." he trailed off. I twisted the doorknob on the door, but it was already open. The door gave a eerie squeak and opened. We stepped inside and our boots gave a sharp clicking nosie against the wood floors. I walked into the room where the couch sat and I saw slashes of blood across the walls. Puddles of the red liquid laid on the floor and led over to a small corner. Sitting in the corner was a figure. "Oh my..." Ashley cried out in shock. The blood stained figure was Ella. Her necklace was wrapped up in her hand. I rested a two fingers on her neck and felt for a pulse. I shook my head and Ashley whispered, "She's gone, isn't she?" "Yes," I hissed feeling a tear go down my cheek. Even though me and Ella fought like brother and sister, we were really close. Ashley walked over and he helped me off the floor. I wrapped my arms tightly around him and I felt tears running down my cheeks. "Shh," he whispered softly and I buried my face into his shoulder. I didn't notice the smoke rise up around us, but when I looked up we were standing in front of the thing I hated the most. The council...
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't hate me for the ending O.O
I shall give you cookies if you don't hate me

Okay so I'm in tears because of the way I ended this chapter.
I'm finally coming down to the final few chapters...
After this I have no clue what I'm writing...
Oh well.

Enjoy!