Status: Completed

Kill Me Softly

Crimes & Death

-Ashley's Point of View-

I had my arms wrapped around Andy's crying form when he lifted his head. Somehow we had arrived in a large room within seconds. The room was set up like a court room for the most part, but I knew exactly what this place was. It was a place I was hoping I would never see. This was the council... Seven people sat in chairs that were on raised up pedestals. I stared at each of them with eyes filled with fear. Andy stood straight up and stared at each one of the council leaders. "Do you realize why you're here today?" The man sitting in the middle said directing his eyes towards Andy more than me. "I have no idea, Shadows," Andy said cocking an attitude. "No need to be so rude," A man with pink hair said. "Shh, Jeffree," the guy next to him said. "W-why are we here?" I squeaked out. "Both of you mean are here for crimes against the angels and demons. Those including, running from the angels more than once, mating with a hybrid, mating with a demon, escaping from the angel dungeon, freeing other prisoners, etc," One of the guys sitting on the side said. I gulped and Andy said, "Where's your proof?" As soon as the words escaped his lips Kina appeared into the room. "Boys, give it up. The angels and the demons are both against you," She snarled and took her place on one of the pedestals. I glanced over at Andy and he looked annoyed. "So what are you going to do? You can't get my 'father' to punish me because you killed him and his mate already!" Andy shouted and I was surprised by the rage in his voice. They were the ones that killed Ella... "They were punished for their own crimes against our species," The one they called Jeffree said. I swallowed and rested a hand on Andy's shoulder. "Calm down..." I whispered and he just sighed. "What are you going to do?" he asked in a much calmer voice. "We're doing the only thing we can do, Andrew," The only woman on the entire council said. "Which is?" I asked in a pleading voice. I was hoping it was something that wasn't that horrible... "You boys have three hours to say your goodbyes. When the three hours are up one of us will come and seperate you two. From there you shall be executed. May the forbidden gods have mercy on your souls," The main person said and we found ourselves sitting in the abandoned house again.

I was in shock. I sighed a shaky breath and I felt tears well up in my eyes. We were going to die. They were murdering us for some fucking stupid reason. I looked over at Andy and he wrapped his arms around me. "Let it out, Ashes," he whispered and I let out a large sob. Soon enought the shock wore off of him also and he burst into tears. We both were in a mess of tears and hugs. "I'm not letting them take you away from me," Andy whispered in my ear as soon as our sobs had died down. "There's no point in running Andy," I cried out. "I'm not dying without you, Ashley," he whispered kissing me softly. I kissed him back and I said, "Then how are we going to die together?" He walked into the other room and he came back with two knives. I looked closely and I noticed that they were knives that I had in my room at my mother's house. "You took these with us?" he asked. "I thought they'd come in handy," he said placing one of them in my hand. I leaned over and I kissed him again. "I love you, Andrew Dennis Biersack," I said. "And I love you, Ashley Purdy," he said kissing me back. "When we go out, we go out with a bang and we go out together," he whispered and I nodded my head. I flicked open the knive and pointed the blade towards him. He did the same to me and I asked, "Where is your weak point?" I asked. He pointed to right over his heart, which was the exact same spot for me. "When I say go, we both push the knife in, alright?" he asked and I nodded my head. A few tears fell down my cheeks. "1... 2... 3..." he said taking a deep breath and he whispered, "Go," He pushed the knife into my chest and I did the same to him. Slowly my world went black and Andy grabbed my hand as we both collasped. Now I can finally be in a place where our love is actually accepted. We don't have to fight to have each other. Nothing matters to us except our love... That's all we need...
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't stop crying...
Why do I always kill the characters?
Why is my mind so twisted and demented????
Why meh?!?
Don't kill me!

Once again I get the Romeo & Juliet tragedy in the storyline...

It's the ending of the story I've spent over a month on...

My next line of fiction is slowly bubbling in my brain.
You'll have something new to read by next week I swear!

For those of you wondering about the council members.
I did not use all seven, I only mentioned 2 of them.
The main one was M. Shadows of A7X
The pink haired guy was Jeffree Star
The one next to Jeffree was Craig Mabbitt of Escape The Fate
& the only woman was Haley Williams of Paramore

I'd like to thank all of my loyal readers for reading...

Thanks and until next time...
ENJOY!