This Watermelon Smile Will Ripin Cause Its Coming Out Of The Water

flash back.

"This is side one
Flip me over
This is side one
Flip me over
I know I’m not your favorite record
The songs you grow to like never stick at first
So I’m writing you a chorus
And here is your verse
Here is you’re..."

My voice sang into the mica with Uncle Patty cakes. The guitar, bass and drum cut out.

"That’s our little rocker Ash!" I bowed and ran back stage, only to bump into Ashlee Simpson.

"Oh sorry!" I said over the music. She gave me a once over.

"ASH!!!" I looked over to Dirty who was calling me. "Come on your father will murder me if your backstage much longer"

"COMEING DIRTY!" I looked at Ashlee, "Again I'm sorry" I ran off to Dirty who slung me over his shoulder and carried me away.

~&~

"Great show!!!!" I yelled once they came back to the bus.

"Yeah Yeah Yeah...” Joe, patty and daddy all mumbled.

"ASH!!!" Uncle Pete came running over. Taking me in his arms.

"Nock Nock someone wants to see you guys" Dirty said letting Ashlee Simpson in. Pete quickly put me down in daddy's lap, and walked over to her.

"Hi I'm Pete" He said. She ignored him.

"Whose kid?" Wow forceful?

"Mine" Daddy said.

"Have you ever thought of getting her into modeling?"

~&~

"Bleach it. Wax. Paint. Face. Acrylic" Ashlee told the lady at the front desk at the salon. She looked down at me "Make her perfect"

"Ash all this is not me" I looked down at my Hollister clothing, bleached straight hair, my fake nails, my heals, my skirt, the smell of sweet.

"Look at me" She took my face so I looked her in the eyes. "You are perfect. Your Body is perfect. You have money. Your better then everyone. You will be the head skater got it? You are and will be perfect, your father uncles and everyone they know besides me" She paused to giggle over herself." Are freaks, they are below you"

I nodded.

"NO! Say it."

"I am perfect, everyone wants to be me, my family are nothing their freaks, “a smirk formed on my lips. "Everyone is beneath me, even you" She smiled at me, her work.

~&~

"My baby's home!" Andy came running to the front door and hugged me.

"We" I said discussed, and pushed him away. "Freak" I said before heading up stares to start a MySpace, something new that’s been going around school.

"What happened to her?"
♠ ♠ ♠
just the begining please bear with me please?