This Watermelon Smile Will Ripin Cause Its Coming Out Of The Water

First stop, Bamboozle

"Here, be careful, don’t get drunk, stay away from peeves, have fun" Daddy handed me a hook with like a million passes on it.

"BYEE!!!!!" I yelled grabbing my wallet and running out the bus door.

I stepped out only to hear the yells of the people already waiting for the two day event to start. I quickly grabbed a time card and headed to see what bands were here.

"Ro?" I herd a voice say I looked around to see a little child running towards me. "Aunt Ro!!!!" It’s my niece, Jenna.

"JENNA!!!!" I yelled bending down and opening my arms. She ran into them and hugged me tight as I picked up her small four year old body.

"Jenna! Don’t run away like that!" I herd Cash come running over.

"Hey," I said as he apprised us. He looked at me shocked.

"Ro?" I smiled at him.

"I'm back to Ash Lynn now” I said He smiled and ran to give me a hug.

"Oh my god, you have to come back to the van...everyone’s dyeing to see you!" He took Jenna from my arms and grabbed my good hand and pulled me along to the van.

"Cash slow down" I said as we picked up speed as we had the van in sight.

"Hey guys!!" He yelled and everyone stopped getting stuff form the trailer.

"Oh my...GOD!" Everyone yelled

"Whose there?" I herd Ivy come from inside the van and 4 other children behind her.

"RO!" Deleon came running over to me picking me up and twirling me around. I wrapped my arms around his neck being careful with my cast.

"It’s Ash Lynn now..." I bit my lip and looked at him wrapping my legs around his waste "But you can call me Ro" He smiled and hugged me tighter.

"Hey my turn!!!!" Ian came running over taking me in his arms.

"Wow is I that big of a hit?" I asked everyone nodded and I just laughed.

"Ian..." Ivy wined want her!!!" Ian laughed and put me down and Ivy's arms flew around me.

"I missed you!!!" She hugged me and I hugged her.

"I missed you too" We hugged tighter. She grabbed my cast.

"What the hell did you do?" I laughed

"The day I quit...well kicked off the skating team, I feel and broke my wrist in like 3 places" I said pointing to like 3 different areas on the green surface.

"So you changed your look as well?" Marshal came over wrapping me in a hug.

"Yeah I got thrown out of the loop and went back to my old self..." He hugged me tighter,

"Awww, Well I still get to sign cast right?" Johnson said coming over and taking me away from Marshal.

"As you wish master" He laughed then wisped in my ear,

"Master wants you in his bed tonight at midnight for fun"

"Your not my master" He gave me puppy dog face and I stuck my tongue out, he hugged me tighter.