This Watermelon Smile Will Ripin Cause Its Coming Out Of The Water

Tears tears and more tears....

"Hey sorry guys Reggie's flight was delayed..." Jeremy trailed off as he walked in.

"Come sit" Daddy said as everyone was shoved into our room, I was way to tired to move down to daddys room so we moved it up here.

"Whats going on?" Reggie asked oblivious.

"Reggie?" I weakly questioned from my laying possition in the bed next to alex.

"Hey hun," She said as Her and Jeremy sat down on the floor at the end of the bed.

"So whats going on???" Hayley asked as she layed at the end of the bed by my feet.

"I'm tired" I said looking up at Alex. He pulled me into him so my head was in his lap he stroked my hair.

"Theres no point in dragging this out..." Daddy said from next to me rubbing my back.

"Okay if its some surgry for her arm its one surgry right she'll live did we need to have a huge meeting?" Cash said "We have sound check soon"as he leaned against a wall.

"No..." He stoped rubbing my back and mubbled "If only that"

"What do you mean if only?" I herd Patrick say.

"She has a tumor" Daddy was blunt, I herd a gaspor two go around the room.

"HAHAHAAHAHA!!!!" Pete started rolling around falling off the bed "Thats funny! You guys go in for a cast and you deside to pull a trick on us HAHAHAAH!!!" He got up "Like Cash said we have sound check" He looked back at me and daddy and Alex.

"Pete..." Daddy said his voice cracking as tears came to his eyes.

"Its a tumor they can take it out she'll be fine" Brendon said

"No! It wont be all fine!!" I sat up and jerked away from Alex. Every eye was on me. I refused to make contact.

"Its not-" I cut Gabe off

"Its cancer" I said looking at the ceiling. "They said its a 87% that I Ashlynn Rosalie Hurley have cancer!" I looked at everyone makeing eye contact with Hayley, she shoke her head in disbelieve

"Oh my god" Pete fell to the floor crying. I violently wiped my tears away as I felt Hayley jump off the bed and run out the door.

"Hayley!" Josh jumped off the table he was sitting on and went for the door.As he ran out I started crying more.

"Hey theres still a 23% chance that its not cancer" Brendon said chokeing back his own tears.

"Bren thats sucha small percent next to 87" I herd William say.

"No...no" I her Ivy mubble against Marshal as she sobbed into his chest. Reggie was curled in Jeremy's Lap covering her ears as she cryed.

I herd a sob come out of my dads mouth, as he burried his face into Uncle Joes shoulder and cryed.

I looked up at Alex to see a tear slip from his eyes onto his cheek. He quickly wiped it away hopeing I didn't see.

"I have cancer" I mubbled to Alex before burrieing my self in his chest crying histericly.

"Uncle Ian? Whats cancer?" I herd Konstantine, ask in her small voice. I started to sobb harder, as Ian picked her up and held her tight tears in his own eyes.

"Come on babe just go in" I herd Josh say as the door was opened. I looked up to see Hayley tear stained cheeks and everything.

"Ash..." She wisperd climbing into bed and attaching herself to me

"Hayls, I have cancer" She shoke her head and looked at me.

"Might...theres a might in there" She said as we both started to cry and we just attached to each other"

"Cancer..." I herd Alex mubble then a sob.

"Shh" I herd Johnson say as they huged eachother Alex now crying histericly like the rest of us.

"The girl I love might have Cancer" He mubbled before attaching himself to my waste as my arms still atched to Hayley. I felt more and more Arms go around us.

"Its okay its okay" I herd people,who weren't sobbing say over and over.

"Girl, your gonna make it after all" Hayley sang quietly in my ear.

"Cancer" I mubbled again trying not to cry and failing miserably.

"Whats cancer?" I herd the little childern ask eachother, no one said any this we just contuned to cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
she MIGHT have it