This Watermelon Smile Will Ripin Cause Its Coming Out Of The Water

What nows and sound checks...

"So what now?" I herd, as I drifted in and out of sleep,Cash asked as he sat in the desk chair.

"Well," Daddy said as he put my bag by the door. " The Doctor refered us to the center in Vegas, they'll do the test and we'll go from there" I saw him appear on the side of the bed Alex was on.

I had been sleeping my head in Alex's lap and Hayley holding me.I looked up at daddy as he looked down at me.

"Hey princess," He sat down next to Alex and pushed back my hair, out of my face. "You okay?"

Hayley hugged tighter to me and Alex took one of my hands.

"I'm tired," They all gave me simpatetic eyes "Ever since they gave me that shot" I looked up at Alex.

"Guys you have sound check" I herd Dirty open the door and come in. Everyone nodded and slowly made there way out.

"Hayles come one time to go get our stuff" Josh said standing at the end of the bed.

"No want Ash" She said hugging me tighter.

"Babe you'll see her downin the lobby after we get our stuff and she gets changed, I promise" She gave him a evil eye as he picked her up and carried her out of the room.

"Okay kids get dressed I'll see you inthe lobby in 10" Daddy kissed my head and walked out.

"You gonna be okay today? Or do you wanna stay on one of the buses?" He asked as we layed there a bit longer, finally haveing alone time.

"I wanna watch everyones set's" I said with a yawn. He looked down and kissed me.

"No stay with me?" He asked I nodded, I rather be with him then with the guys.

"Lets getyou dressed for the day then," He helped me up and walked me to the bathroom. He helped me dress in lime green soffe shorts and a white the cab shirt.

"Go wait on the bed okay? I'll be right out" I nodded walking out and sitting on the bed. I reached over wraping Alex's black hoddie wraping it around me.

In the two mins I myself was siting on the bed waiting for Alex, my mind got the best of me.
I shouldn't Be dateing him. He deserives someone better, someone with out cancer.

"Okay babe wanna use the bathroom before we go?" I looked over to see him walking over trying to flaten his hair.

"Yeah, I'll be right out" I said getting up and walking past him. I quickly did what I had to do and came out.

"Read?" He asked comeing over and taking me in his arms. I looked up at him with sad eyes.

"Alex-" He cut me off

"I love you," He said kissing my forehead. He looked back at me waiting for me to say it back.

"I umm thanks?" I asked more then said.

"Shit!" He mubbled. "I always do this! I always rush into it," He pulled me into him."I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to I mean I did but i know its to early so you don't have to say anything-"

"Alex" I stoped him "I just I'm scared to say it back," He looked at me "I don't wanna say it then Have cancer and die.."

"Even if you have it you'll make it threw your strong"He told me

"Alex I really think we should-" I was cut off by daddy coming in.

"Guys We're late lets go"

"We'll talk later on the plane" He kissed my head and held me as we walked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
another update soon if i get feed back? Kidding! Idont care if i get feed back or not, but it is loved