This Watermelon Smile Will Ripin Cause Its Coming Out Of The Water

Heart break on a plane

"Go to sleep Ash, when you wake we'll be in Vegas" Alex said as he wraped his arm around my shoulder as we sat on the plane.

"Alex, we have to talk," Worst four words in the englash speaking language.

"Why whats wrong?" He asked as we faced each other. I took a deep breath as tears came to my eyes.

"Alex we need to break up" I almost choked on my words.

"What? Why?" He said tears coming to his own eyes.

"Alex think about it! You can't date someone who might die,"I said tears now running down my face.

"Your not gonna die!"He said tears leaking "Your not gonna die, your gonna live and we're gonna be okay!"

"No...Alex no I wont let you have to be tied down to a sick girl in a hosbital bed when where are plently of girls out there for you to date," I said chokeing on my tears.

"I dont want any other girl Ash! Dont you get it? I what you! And only you!" He said holding back sobs.

"No I'm sorry Alex no it over" I said shakeing my head.

"NO! Ash no! We're not over!Please?" He said takeing my head and presing our forheads together, "No I love you to much I wont let you go," He said kissing my forhead.

I shoke my head and cryed. I kissed his head and got up.

"No Ash please" I bit my lip and turned to walk to the frount of the plane where Ivy, and marshal sat *daddy had the kids*. I stoped at their row.

"Hey-oh my god Ash!" Marshal said shooting up to hug me."What happend?" He asked as he held me.

"I broke up with him..."