This Watermelon Smile Will Ripin Cause Its Coming Out Of The Water

prestent day.

“The Last time I freaked out, I just kept look' down
I st-st-studder when you ask me what I’m thinking 'bout
Felt like I couldn't breathe you lost control of me.
My best friend Leslie said oh she’s just being Miley
Next time we hang out I will redeem myself.
My heart it can rest till then, oh woahooooo
Cause I can't wait....to see you again"

I sang as I got ready for the day. I touched up my make up with my pinky, then pulled back and looked at myself.

I blew a kiss to my self and walked back into my room. I grabbed my purse, and phone and headed down stairs.

"Morning Ash" I herd Stump from the kitchen.

"It’s Rosalie, whereas my coffee freak?" I asked He handed over a star buck’s iced coffee. I gave him a fake smile, grabbed my keys and walked out.

"Why thank you uncle patty cakes, your welcome Ash" He said to himself.

"FREAK!" I yelled back. I quickly made my way to my convertible. I quickly made my way to Sam's house. I sat out side and beeped my horn holding it down for a second then stopping.

"Coming baby!" He yelled walking out of the house. He ran over throwing his bag behind me, seeing as the tops down, and then leaning down pushing his tongue into my mouth.

"Come on we'll be late" I said pulling away looking in the rearview fixing my gloss. I looked at him as he came in next to me." Gloss on your lip"

He quickly wiped it off. And off to school we sped.

"Hey Rosalie! See yaw at practice!" Stacy said as we walked into school.

"Okay did you bring your talent or leavening it at home like last week?” I asked she glared and walked off.

"Nice" I looked over to see Brittany and Jake, and every one that fallows me.

"I try" I said before walking off and everyone fallowing. Sam on my right arm around me.Brit to my right sipping on her own coffee.

We stopped at my locker. I looked at my schedule in my locker.

"Fuck me up the ass!" Sam looked at me and started undoing his pants

"If you say so master" I stopped him.

"No swimming first period" I said.

"That sucks" Carmen, one of the frosh with potential I was training, said.

"No because you are going to write me a not forging my dads signature" I looked at Paul, again another frosh. He nodded and started on it.

~&~

"Allergic to chlorine?" My gym teacher looked at me as I stood there.

"Deathly! One drop of water on my skin and it burns right threw my skin!" Some kids laughed behind me, I shot them looks. "Look I'll show you!" I went over to the pool

"OH no! Bleachers for you go!" I smirked and walked over.

"Score 7 me gym 1"
♠ ♠ ♠
getting any better?