This Watermelon Smile Will Ripin Cause Its Coming Out Of The Water

one year later

"I can't believe your 18!" Daddy gushed as we sat around my hosbital bed.

"Your legal...want a tattoo?" Pete said from the end of my bed.

"Pete!" Daddy said as I giggled.

"I was thinking it...." I said nodding looking at everyone. "Somthing with an angel and somthing to show I beat cancer" Everyone nodded "I also wanna do work with the kids that have cancer...." Everyone nodded and Daddy kissed my head.

"I'm so proud of you your taking this and making everything positive." I nodded and smiled as a knock came at the door. I watched as the door opened and in walked my family.

"HAYLEY!!!" I yelled as she ran towards me jumping in the bed with me.

"So I was walking up and oh my god there was this nurse-"

"The one with the hair?"

"Yeah him and he was like hi and I was like hi"

"Oh god hes cute-"

"I know, I was like if i didn't have Josh i would so-"

"Bang him I know." We giggled and everyone stared at us like we were freaks.

"Wow..." Alex said walking over and sitting on the sit of my bed looking at me."Hi" I smiled and nodded.

"Hi" I bite my liptrying not to kiss him.

"Helllo world!!" Dr. Taylor said bursting through the room.

"Hey"Was chorsed around the room. "Well kid looks like you only have another week... you've beaten the cancer." She smiled at me, as we all smiled back.

"I'm hungry" Cash said and everyone agreed "Food?" Everyone nodded and got up to walk out.

"Salad?" daddy asked me and I nodded.

"Get me a burger? I wanna stay here and talk with Ash." He nodded and walked out the door, with the rest of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
sucky assssssssssss