This Watermelon Smile Will Ripin Cause Its Coming Out Of The Water

THE talk

"So..." I asked as Everyone exited the room leaving Myself and Alex left in the room.

"You have know idea how long I wanted you just to be healthy again?" He said sitting on the edge of my bed sitting indian style.

"You, me, and everyone on the label..." I said laughing softly.

"You know what I mean...I miss being able to hold you, while your not puking every 5 mis or drosey from chemo." He said looking down. I bit my lip and moved tograb his hand in mine. His head shot up and we locked eyes.

"I did it cause I thaught for sure I was going to die about a year back...I didn't want you to love me and have me die."

"Ash I'm already in love with you and I have and Always will be, nothing could stop me." My eyes waterd

"Alex, I've always felt the same. Last year when I had the surgry I had a dream," He listend closely "I saw a baby girl, she looked like you. She called me mommy. Alex I want her to be yours she wants to be ours..." I said holding his hand tight.

"I promise she will be..." He leaned forward and pushed his lips to mine, witch I returned.

"Really?" I asked pulling away He nodded.

"I don't wanna spend another moment with out you Ash..." I smiled and cralwed into his lap.

"Neither do I..." I whisperd looking into his eyes."I love you" He smiled

"I have always loved you" He whisperd back, Pushing his lips to mine again in the best kiss I've had in over a year.

"Woah baby!" I herd a voice come running into the room.I looked over Alex's shoulder to see Hayley wide eyed in the doorway with food and a soda in her hands. I blushed and burried my face in Alex's neck.

"Hi Hayley," I herd Alex say as Hayley's foot steps came closer to the bed.

"EKKK!!!! Is there gonna be wedding bells in the futar?!?!!?"She yelled sitting in the chair next to us.

"Its very highly possible...." Alex said kissing my neck making me giggle.

"I love you.." I said pulling away and looking at him. He smiled before tickling me.

"Awe are you guys back together?!?!" I herd Peter's voice come into the room fallowed by about amillion others. I looked into Alexs eyes before smiling.

"Yeahhh we are..."
♠ ♠ ♠
shut the fuck up it sucked i know...

FUCK SWINE FLU