This Watermelon Smile Will Ripin Cause Its Coming Out Of The Water

Theres a Veriable in the Equasion now

"Lets go out tonight," Alex joined me as I was laying on our bed white Noah sat by my legs playing with the TV remote. "Lets go clubbing" He smiled I slighed and looked down at Noah, who was trying to eat the remote. I reached up and took it out of his mouth.

"Alex we can't exsactly go out and party, I have a child now." He rolled his eyes and flopped back on his back.

"Come on all the boys wanna go out. " I shoke my head and pulled Noah into my lap.

"No Alex. I'm not gonna go. " He sighed and got up off the bed.

"Well I am. " He grabed his keys off the dresser and walked out. Noah made a grunting noise and layed himself down on my chest.

"Looks like its me and you tonight Noah." I looked down at Noah as he reached up towards my face."Come on lets go take a bath " I held onto him and walked out of the bedroom and down the hall to Noah's bath stuff and took him down stares for a nice bath.

3:01am

I watched as the clock ticked later and later. I sighed and looked down at Noah who was laying on my stomach.He looked up at me and gave a small whinne. I rubbed his back.

"I know bubba I want him home too. " I reached onto the small table for my cell phone, I dialed his number and waited.

"Hey! You've reached Alex! I'm busy soo leave a message. PEACE OUT!"

"Hey It's pretty late and I don't know where you are or when you'er comming home, call me?" I hung up and continued to rub Noahs back..

5:45am

I finally got Noah to sleep so I went upstairs to place him in his crib. I was just sitting down on the bed when I herd the frount door swing open and loud voices herd. I jumpped up and ran down stairs to see a very drunk Alex and Marshal stumbleing as Johnson and Bryan tried to hold them up.

"Hey!!!! It's Ash!!!!" Alex yelled tryed to get to me but tripped over his feet and landed on the floor.

"Sorry Ash they wouldn't stop and we didn't know where to bring them. He kept asking for you they both did. " Bryan said

"Ashie I don't feel well. " Marshal said as he Layed himself on the floor.

"Ash you should have been there it was great and they had this drink oh man it was amazing!!!" Alex yelled flaying his arms around. I sighed as I herd the baby start crying.

"We're sorry Ash." Johnson said as we watch both grown men pass out on the floor. I shoke my head.

"It's fine, I'll see you guys tomarrow or whenever." They nodded and walked out the door. I sighed and just left them there as I went upstairs to tend to the now crying baby. "I know bubby" I said picking him up and bringng him into my room. I layed down and layed him down next to me and we both fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of the telephone ringing next to my bed side. I reached over and answerd.

"Hello?"

"Hi sweetie" and thats when I broke down.

"Hi daddy"

"Sweetie whats wrong why are you crying?"

"I'm just so tired. Alex went out last night and didn't come home till like 6 in the morning and he and Marshal were completely smashed thier laying in the living room right now. And NOah didn't sleep last night and I dunno." I wiped my eyes and pulled Noah closer to me as he started to fuss in his sleep.

"You wanna come home for a few days?" I sniffled

"Maybe" Let me just see how today goes. "

"Okay. Um I got an e-mail from Amy, she was wondering if you wanted to do the benifit?"

"Yes I do."

"I'll tell her"

"Thanks"

"Okay I have to go cause Pete's comming over"

"Okay I'll call you tonight and let you know whats happening."

"Okay bye" I hung up and kissed the top of Noahs head.

"Ash?" I herd Alex say from down stairs.

"Todays gonna be not fun bubs" I kissed Noah's head again and picked up up and headed down stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
there will be more I left with a clifthangger cause my house smells like pork! Kidding I've always wanted to end with one so ha there.

Sorry I didn't update before christmas, I came down with a sinus infection and larengitis and haven't even been out of bed in a few days. But I'm back and I have some ideas for my stories and I hope you like them.
Coments are VERY VERY VERY wanted. They help me know if you want more and if you hate how this is going.
Also check out my other stories and let me know what you think.
Update again soon.
<2+1
Heycassadee