This Watermelon Smile Will Ripin Cause Its Coming Out Of The Water

Intervention

It's now been 3 months since the break up between me and Alex. I've recently met this new guy Jake and things are good. Although we do stuff I never thaught in years i would do...but it feels so good. And Noah daddy watchs him most days while I go and feel good. I think him and my uncles have caught on to my small addiction but hey I can stop whenever I want.

"What are you doing?" I herd my father say as I pulled the needle out of my arm and placed it on the side table by the bed.

"Being happy" I said stumbling going over to Noahs pack-n-play in the corrner.

"No," he pushed me back onto the bed "Dont you dare touch him when your like this" he went and picked up Noah and looked at me.

"Let me have my damn child!" I yelled walking to him, "Give him to me!" I tryed to reach for him

"What happend to my little girl?"

"She likes to feel good!" I screamed before pushing past him and running out the door forgeting him and Noah and everyone just ran. I ran the mile to Jake's house.

"Hey babe" he said pulling me in the door and shoving his tounge in my mouth.

"Do you have anymore stuff? I asked and he smiled leading me into the small den

--------back at home----------

"Alex I don't know what to do?" Andy said as they all sat around the small living room."She's become additced, I can't even let her have Noah anymore."

"I should have never let her leave" Alex sighed and pulled Nlah up onto the couch next to him.

"I think your the one think that can make her stop" Pete said as Everyone else nodded.

I stumbled home around midnight, not really careig as I flung open the door walking in. I herd a baby start crying and muiltable foot steps. I watched as not only my father came down but Alex did too.

"What the fuck! Why the fuck are you here" I yelled throwing my purse and shoes on the floor.

"Im here to help you." he came close to me "You have a problum"

"The only problum I have here is you!" I tryed to pass him to go up to my room, but he caught me and held me back. "Get the fuck off me!"

"No Ash I'm not gonna let you go! I love you and you have a problum and we're gonna help you fix it." he said

"You don't fucking love me! If you loved me you wouldn't have let me go! You let me just walk out with Noah! "

"I could stop you you know that. But I love you and I wish I could have stopped you. Please just let us help you" I stared at him before pushing him away.

"I do not have a problum! I like to feel good!"he toon my arms held them.

"This isn't feeling good! This is hurting yourself. This is doing drugs that could kill you."

"Why do you care! You didn't want to be tied down to me so why do you care weather I die or not?!?"

"Because I love you"

-24 hours later-

I sat in the bathroom on the edge of the tub. I had my arms wraped around my stomach and in a cold sweat shaking uncontroably. It felt like I was dieing I needed another shoot. I needed it. It was my life line I need it. I ran into my room looking in the little box where my safty stash was. I opens it to find it empty.

"Looking for this?" Alex said holding the small baggy of powder. My eyes light up and ran over to him.

"Alex give me that" I said reaching for it but he pulled back walking away and into the bathroom."Alex don't" I said as he held it over the toliet, he shoke his head and dropped it in before flushing the toilet. "Alex no!" I sat next to the toliet"I needed that! Don't you get it?!?!" I yelled as I started to shake and cry.

"Its just withdraw I promise it'll be okay you don't need it." he said sitting down next to me he took me in his arms as I shook violently against him.

"I feel like I'm dieing" I said into his neck

"I know it'll be okay" he kissed the top of my head

"Everything okay?" Daddy poked his head in I sobbed harder witch added to the shaking.

"Daddy I feel like I'm dieing. " I said before pulling away from Alex and puking my life into the toliet.

And thats how was sat for the rest of the night. The three of us in the small bathroom and the not so fun withdraw.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay soo I know I promised this like way before and i'm trying so hard to write this on my Iphone and get these updates more and more. I've been busy at the studio. Keep comenting because it does help me get these out faster cuase I know then someones reading it and really wants more.

Other then that go read my other stories. True life I married a rockstar Is about to really take off i have a million new ideas for that one. I am also gonna re-do I did the deed with pete wentz and all i got was 6 babies and a bestfriend. I'm gonna work on thatone today. and maybe my orignal one?

Who am i kidding no one reads the authers note. eh as long as i get this out and tryed to whore my stories.

Thanks for reading

<2+1