This Watermelon Smile Will Ripin Cause Its Coming Out Of The Water

one week later

I haven't eaten anything in a week. Can't considerate, failing every class.

"That looks so good" I said as I watched Brit eat her food at lunch.

"Want to bite?" She asked I looked at it then shake my head.

"Not hungry.” I said sipping my water.

~&~

"Weight time!" Mrs. Jones said as she walked into the locker room, as the team changed into Leos and skirts.” Rosalie you’re first"

I stepped up and watched the big one go to 90 and the rest go to zero.

"90..." She said" Get ready your partners on the ice" And with that I was pushed to the side.

I picked up my skates. And walked out.

"Miss perfect teen USA is my partner?" I herd the voice of a nobody say from the ice.

"Great" I said sitting down and lacewing up "I have another freak to deal with" I quickly got on the ice.

"1 and 2 and 3 and turn and jump!" She yelled out at us as me and Kevin, as I was told his name was, did a routine.

"And fly!" She said witch was the code for spin her around my legs and throw her in the air and pray she lands.

I didn’t land.

I landed on my wrist. I layer there on the ice in pain.

"Get up!" She yelled at me” Try again"

"Cant you see I'm in pain you psycho bitch?" I yelled back at her.

"Pain is nothing gets up!" I forced myself up. "AGAIN! DO IT FROM THE TOP!!!"

"You okay?” Kevin asked me as we got to our position. I stuck out my now purple wrist.

"No" She counted us off as we began. The ice started to spin...well for me anyway and I fell on the wrist.

I sat on the ground trying not to pass out.

"Off the team" She told me

"It was nothing...I'm still perfect!!" I yelled as she walked away.

"Turn in your Leo!"
♠ ♠ ♠
intence for ya?