This Watermelon Smile Will Ripin Cause Its Coming Out Of The Water

no coffee,and guilt

I awoke to my trashed room and a note from Hayley.

Hey Ash. I went down stairs. Come down when you wake if you feel up to it. [Love Hayley

I sighed and started for the stairs, but only cause I was thirsty.

"Oh! Ash you’re awake! Come here!" Hayley said over the couch, as she cuddled in Josh's arms.

"Babe don’t associate with posers" Josh said

"I just came down for a drink" I said quietly, before turning about to be met by Spencer.

"COFFEE!!!!"Then he looked at me. "You...I don’t get coffee for posers" I Looked at him tears in my eyes.

"Its okay...I don’t like coffee anyway." And with that I forgot about a drink I ran upstairs. I ran into my room and fell to the floor crying again.

"JERK!" Hayley yelled before running up the stairs and into my room. She took me into her arms.

"Hayley I just want to be loved” I said quietly. She nodded. "I want to watch the home video." I pulled away and pushed play on the DVD player.

"AHHH!!! Daddy saves me from Uncle Peterman!!!!"

"See Hayley this is the life I want back, I just want my daddy to love me" I said crying again.

"Shah its okay" She rocked me in her arms till I fell asleep.

* third person point of view*

"Well I got her to sleep again. If anyone cares" Hayley said as she came down the stairs,

"Why would we care about a prep/poser?" Joe said

"Maybe because she’s your niece," She looked at Andy "Your daughter. Guys she just wants to be loved." Everyone started yelling. Andy got up and walked up stairs.

He stopped by Ash Lynn’s room. He saw she had trashed it. He saw something that broke his heart.

I just want to be loved

He walked over touching it. He looked over to her TV.

*drums*

"How was that daddy?!" She was sitting in front of Andy while he taught her drums.

"Good but slow down a bit baby girl" He said kissing her head. He wisped in her ear and pointed to the camera.

"HI UNCLE PATTYCAKES!!!!!"She yelled. A hand popped up and waved.

"Daddy I'm going to be the best drummer like you when I grow up"

"Nap your going to be way better"

"I love you daddy" She said jumping up into his lap.

"I love you to Ash. I love you so much."


Tears came to his eyes as he watched himself hug his daughter. He looked over to see her sleeping on the floor. He quickly turned her matrices back and layers her down on it. He took a grey blanket and covered her. He was about to turn away when he saw her diary open.

why won’t my daddy love me? Why did he stop?

He leaned down.

"I never stopped loving you baby. I love you" He kissed her head and slowly left the room turning off the light. Looking back one more time just to see his daughter, shedding a tear or two slip as she slept.
♠ ♠ ♠
hopey you likey