This Watermelon Smile Will Ripin Cause Its Coming Out Of The Water

realization

"Hey Ash" Hayley popped into my room. "We're going to the mall want to come?"

"Sure" I said in a small voice. I got up leavening my caustic on the floor, along with my lyric book.

We walked down stairs where everyone had gathered.

"Great Miss Poster Perfect has to come" Ryan said.

"Okay so threes not enough room in one car. So it will be everyone in the van and Ryan Jeremy Andy Myself and Ash in the convertible!" Hayley took charge.

"Not fair!!!" Everyone yelled.

"The poser will try to kill me!!!" Ryan said. I sighed and walked out sitting in the convertible waiting for everyone.

"Don’t kill us" Jeremy wisped getting in the back.

~&~

"UGH!! Why did you have to go to the music store?" Ryan complained as we walked out of the food curt and down to the music store.

"Ryan shut up" I herd daddy mumbles looked around to see Britney and Jake and the circle coming our way.

I began to panic. I grabbed Hayley’s arm as I stopped walking.

"What is it? Are you okay?" She asked.

"Well if it isn't the meeting of the freaks! Aren't you guys scared to go out in the day time? You emu fags might burn" Britney said.

"NO! You can insult me all you want but don’t insult my family" I found some bravery and stepped up.

"Why should I? You’re all so fun to pick on. Ever since you changed” she said pushing me back and everyone laughed.

"HEY STOP IT!" Hayley said getting all up in her face.

"Why should I pip squeak?"

"Last straw!" I said going to attack her but she hit first.

Daddy pulled me back and Jake pulled back Britney.

"WHORE! I hope you die!" She yelled at me. I broke down in tears, as she turned around and went on her way.

"Shh baby girl its okay baby shah daddies here" I looked up at him.

"And we're here” Jeremy and Ryan said

"Told you she changed" Hayley mumbled.

"I love you daddy" I sobbed into his chest.

"Shh Daddy loves you too"
♠ ♠ ♠
cute ending?