Status: Active as can be.

Cannibal

Raw

“Ophelia.” I looked from the floor to see her, sitting very proudly in her chair at the end of the table. She had a smirk on her face. This can’t be good. I looked at the table to see no food set out. This can’t be good. “Sit, dear.” I did without any noises, staring at the table top for a few seconds to gain confidence enough to stare at her without backing down. If it wasn’t so hard, I would be able to tell her to choke on her meat and just leave, but I wouldn’t know what to do after that. She still held the smirk after eye contact. “I have been informed that you have been lying to me. I am not happy.” I didn’t dare say anything, even if it wanted to spill out of my mouth like vomit. I don’t want to find out the repercussions of back talking Grandmother. “You can’t go back home until you’re cured, and it seems as though you have gotten worse.” She snapped her fingers and an unfamiliar server comes out. Where’s James?

A plate of meatloaf is placed before me. It wasn’t even cooked. It was soaked in blood still. I had to look away to avoid gagging. I could smell it.

“I knew you would be stubborn. Just like your father. Always hard headed, however, he knew when enough was enough when it came to dealing with his mother. I don’t know what kind of thoughts you have in your head, but they’re going to vanish after I’m through with curing you.”

“There’s nothing wrong with me.”

“There is. Now, you aren’t allowed to leave this table until you eat that entire plate.” I snapped my eyes to her to glare at her.

“It’s not even cooked.”

“I don’t care.” A surge of anger poured through my veins.

“I’m not going to eat it.”

“Yes, you are. You’re going to crack, just like your father did.”

“Well I’m not my father.” Her smirk vanished. Now she looked truly menacing with a snare on her face.

“Eat the meat.”

“No.” She stood up. I clearly pissed her off.

“Respect your elder’s wishes and eat the meat. If you don’t, I will have to call the church and have you taken away for being a heretic.”

“Just because I won’t eat raw meat?”

“It wouldn’t matter if it was cooked or not. I know you are a demon child!” I jumped when her fist slammed on the table. I didn’t look away, but I was certainly scared. If the church takes me away, I’ll never come back. I wouldn’t know where I would go either, and I don’t know what happens to people who do deny the church. It isn’t good, that I’m very sure about. “Just like your damned mother! Satan spawn! That’s what you are!”

“As terrible as my mother is, she doesn’t compare to how satanic you look at the moment,” I said quietly, spilling out without any friction from my lips for it to slow down in anyway. I quietly hoped she didn’t hear me as she silently glared at me. She threw the chair back suddenly and I jumped, staring at her as she made her way over to me, standing beside me, trying to intimidate me by hovering over me.

“One more quip and you’re going to be butchered.” That took the wind out of my chest as I stared at her, unsure if I should believe her. By the way she smirked, my suspicions were answered. “Now eat the meat.”

This was the moment when it hit me. I don’t even know why I have been putting up with this. What’s the point of staying here or returning home? There’s nothing for me, really. I’m miserable and I always will be.

I didn’t realize I stabbed the meat and threw it in her face until her fiery eyes pinned on me. I unlocked the gates to Hell then.

Her hand went back, and even though I knew she was going to do it, I didn’t stop her. I didn’t really care at that point. I was too proud of myself to really feel much of the pain. The adrenaline masked her slapping me across the face. I did feel the sting, but didn’t do anything.

Then she grabbed a chunk of my hair and pulled me out of the chair, dragging me out of the dining room. Now it hurts and I tried to get out of her grasp, kicking and screaming, but she didn’t give any mercy. She threw me into my room and slammed the door. I heard the click of the lock before I heard her stomping away.

The tears were falling from my face, but no sobs came. This time, I was too much in shock to process anything.

They found me on the floor where she left me, staring at the wall blankly. They weren’t kind or gentle. The church took me, having the majority of the neighborhood watch as I entered the vehicle. There was even cameras about, watching my every move. Microphones got shoved in my face as questions were rapidly fired into my ears, but I couldn’t hear anything. I didn’t want to hear anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in forever. I'm in the process of completing my last senior year of high school.

Now that it's Spring Break, I actually have time to do something with my personal goals rather than doing stupid amounts of busy work for government.

It makes me happy.