Staying Up All Night

Margot.

June 14.
12:45 PM

I moan as I pull my head away from the toilet. Ravi is sitting behind me holding my hair. He's always done this, he's been my Puke Aid since the age of sixteen. I know he's never liked doing this, but he does it anyway. I wipe the sweat from my face with a cold washcloth Ravi prepared for me.

"How you feeling?" He asks.

"I should have eaten more," I reply, "The majority of this shit was dry-heaving."

"Dry-heaving is worse than actually puking," Ravi nodded.

I nod back slowly, trying to stand up. My right hand is clutching the sink and my left has a firm hold on Ravi's bicep. Wow, he's really muscular. The pair of us slowly walk out to his living room and sit on his beige couch. His house smells like breakfast. I sniff the air.

"Go take a shower," Ravi says.

"I don't want to!" I whine, throwing my head back on the couch, "My tummy hurts."

Ravi raises his eyebrows, "Showers are good for you and you know it."

I groan, "There better be fucking eggs out here when I am done."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to my lovely new readers, I've decided to update this sooner. I'm trying to get more dialogue between the two, rather than the individual inner monologue.

I really appreciate everyone's feedback on this story. It's actually going to get somewhere soon, just give it some time.

Much love, Kylee.