Status: active

Like Dude, I'm 17 and Frank Iero's 23 but We Don't Care Cause We're In Love

03.

As I walked the hallways of my school, the pretty preps hated on my awesome gothicness. I knew they were all jealous ‘cause they couldn’t be gothic like me.

So as I was sitting in second period, not listening to the teacher drone on, what was the point? I already knew what I needed to know, I didn’t need to know anything else for christssakes!

This period needs to end. Lunch needs to hurry up.

I began to doodle on my notebook, making cute little hearts and skulls, I wanted to talk to Frank again, like dude, he was super fucking hot, how could you not want to talk him? As if my prayers were answered, the bell rang. I was the first one up and out, I didn’t need the preps making fun of my gothicness.

I saw Mary-Sue walking down the hallway, It didn’t seem weird that I was gonna meet her dad after school, did it?
Fuck no it didn’t.

“Hey Haven?” Mary-Sue asked, stopping me by a locker, I raised my eyebrow. You see, Mary-Sue wasn’t prep or goth. She was a mix of both, which in my book, either said “emo” or “desperate for attention”

“What do you want?” I asked, shifting my bag to the other, she needed to hurry up; if I was late for lunch…it wouldn’t be good for her.

“So, I heard you and my dad talking outside…and I really don’t think it’s a good idea for you to do that.” Mary-Sue said I raised my eyebrow.

“And that would be why?” I asked.

“Uh, ‘cause he’s my father, that’s why.” She said.

“Well, I don’t care if he is your father or not. He’s fucking hot yea? So get over it.” I said, stamping my foot as I walked down the hallway, away from Mary-Sue, her mouth hanging open.

I didn’t care about what Mary-Sue thought; she could suck it for all I cared.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm lol'ing so hard right now.
Hope you enjoy!