Status: active

Like Dude, I'm 17 and Frank Iero's 23 but We Don't Care Cause We're In Love

04.

“Dad,” Mary-Sue said, as I was driving her home from school, “I don't want you hanging out with Haven today.”

I stopped the car immediately. “What?! Why?!” Of course, I'm a drama queen, all rock stars are. We also have little clubs for our drama queen meetings.

Mary-Sue facepalmed. (I learned that word from the message board on some MCR site. Yes, I totally go onto those and get banned all the time because people don't believe I'm actually Frank fucking Iero.)
“Because Dad, she's a minor.”

“So? I'm just going to hang out with her. It's not like I'm going to bang her.” Banging of course comes after the first date.

“Oh god, Dad. Just – never mind,” Mary-Sue said, turning her head to the window.

“Okay!” I smiled.

***

I heard a soft knock and headed towards the door. Of course, since we live in a huge mansion like other rock star families, I had to go down several flights of stairs.

“Oh hi!” I said, smiling.

“Hello,” Haven replied. “May I come in?”

“Sure.” I stepped aside to let her in.

“Holy shit, this mansion is amazing!” Haven shouted, marveling at the decorations. The outside looked like every other mansion in Townsville, but the inside was Halloween themed. Totally bad-ass, I know.

“Thanks.”

Haven quickly ran up one of the stairs and returned in only two minutes. Yes, she's superhuman, like everyone else in Townsville. Duh. “It's totally gothic and stuff!”

I gasped. “I know! Sadly, Mary-Sue hasn't noticed, she's always asking me to change it. I say no because of it's gothicness.”

“Psh, Mary-Sue doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about,” Haven said, gazing at her nails. Her nails were a very dark and emo black. As black as her hair.

I laughed. “She never knows what she's talking about.”

“Duh, Dad, I'm right here,” Mary-Sue said, looking at us.

“Oh, sorry, didn't see you there, shorty.” Mary-Sue was about four-six, around Snooki's height. Hell, she could be Snooki if she got a tan and a poodle on her head.

“I--”

Haven interrupted. “Go get us some food, shorty.”

Mary-Sue sighed. “Fine.” and disappeared into the kitchen, which was five stairs up.
♠ ♠ ♠
well. there's four~ hope you've enjoyed this so far c: