Status: active

Like Dude, I'm 17 and Frank Iero's 23 but We Don't Care Cause We're In Love

06.

"Uh, remember that talk I gave you about the birds and the bees, Mary-Sue?” I asked, quickly getting off Haven and standing up.

“Yeah... Why?”

“This has to do with the birds and the bees, dude,” Haven said, standing beside me. We were both barely clothed – in front of my teenage daughter.

“I know that. I just – Dad, don't you know she's underage?”

“Underage as in...?”

Mary-Sue facepalmed and groaned. “Dad, it means, in simple terms, that you cannot fuck Haven.”

I gasped and covered my mouth in shock. “Mary-Sue Darkness Iero, did I just hear you fuckin' cuss in my house?” I glared at her and crossed my arms.

“Yeah. I did curse. Sue me.”

“Mary, baby, don't fucking cuss in your father's house,” Haven growled.

“Don't call me baby,” Mary-Sue pouted.

“Aw, but you're so cute!” Haven ran up to Mary-Sue and pinched her chubby cheeks.

“Touch me again, and I will tear out your weave.”

Haven drew back from Mary-Sue, an appalled look drawn across her face. “OMFG, you're just jealous you're not gothic. Even more gothic than your mom.”

“Uh, my Mom's dead.”

“Exactly,” Haven said, nodding her head. God, she's a genius. I'm so proud.

“I give up. I'm going to sleep on the couch, okay?”

“Okay, we'll just keep fu – I mean, playing, uh, Travel Channel.”

“Whatev,” Mary-Sue said, marching to off to one of the many living rooms.