Mother Dearest

Pookie Bear and Punishment

Image
Sweat glistened off of his body. The muscles in his arms were bulging and flexing as he lifts heavy weights. He bends down to get his water bottle, giving me a beyond perfect view of his butt in those “Get Low” All Time Low booty shorts. He splashes water on to his face, some dripping off of his strong jaw and on to his abs practically chiseled by angels. As if in slow motion, he runs his hand through his hair, giving him that oh so sexy slightly ruffled look.

Did you ever stare at something and not notice how long you’ve been staring? Or stare too long that you start daydreaming/fanaticizing? Well, I’ve been staring at Zack in his sweaty, muscular, shirtless glory for about twenty minutes now. And let me tell you, the best twenty minutes of my life. I don’t think I’ve had thoughts like this since I met Orlando Bloom when I was sixteen. That was a good day.

“Down girl, down.” CoCoa laughs besides me. How long has she been there? “You keep staring like that and I’ll have to get you a bucket for drool.”

“Oh haha.” I say rolling my eyes.

“So how are you and body builder over there?” She asks.

“Good. How are you and Alex? Or should I say ‘Pookie Bear?’” Her face turns red as a mention, Pookie Bear, the nickname that she gave Alex.

“We’re good. He’s taking me out tonight.”

“Aww. My little girl is growing up.” I say wiping a fake tear. She just shoves me in response. I shove her back, resulting in her falling off of her chair.

I laugh. “What the hell was that?” She asks dusting off her jeans.

“Oh come one, I didn’t push you that hard.”

“Didn’t push me hard? Are you serious? I totally feel a bruise coming on.”

I roll my eyes. “Oh, quit being a baby.”

She pouts. “Zack!!!! Dani is being mean to me!” He looks in our direction and comes over.He looks so…bad thoughts, bad thoughts. I shouldn’t be thinking like this, but he looks so good.

“How is Dani being mean to you, CoCoa?”

“She hit me.”

“I didn’t hit her on purpose. She shoved me first anyway.”

“You should punish her Zack.”

Zack looks at me and smirks. “Don’t worry I’ll punish her later.”

CoCoa pulls a disgusted face. I can’t wait for later.
-----------------------------------------------------
“Oh! My little girl is going on a date!”

You know those moments when your mom is gushing over you? And your dad is intimidating your date to no end? And your sibling, older or younger, has to say something embarrassing about you? This was one of those times, or at least the equivalent of one.

“Mom! It’s just a date. You don’t have to get so worked up over it.” CoCoa whines to me.

“Oh shush. Now get together I wanna take a picture.”

Click

“Oh my baby looks so gorgeous!”

“Okay, now Alex I want her home by eleven at the latest. Any later and you’ll never date her again. You hear me?”

“Oh Zack stop! Stop trying to scare the poor boy! Can’t you see that he really likes her?”

Alex rolls his eyes. “Don’t worry sir, I’ll have her home by eleven.”

“You better.”

“Yeah, because she’ll miss her old teddy bear, Stanley.” Jack says jokingly.

“Oh shut up Jack! Nobody asked you!” He just sticks his tongue out at her. “How mature!”

“Kids settle down! Now CoCoa, go have fun on your date. And we’ll be here when you get home. Bye you two.” I say ushering them out of the bus. Once they’re out of sight I turn towards Zack. “So, about that punishment you were supposed to give me.”

He smirks and leads me to the back of the bus.

Tonight is gonna be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think.
Comment are appreciated.