Mother Dearest

Love Me, Love You

Image
“What’s wrong Dani?” Zack asks as our food was set in front of us.

“It’s nothing Zack, really.” I say poking at my food with my fork.

“Come on babe, what’s wrong?” Zack questions, placing his hand over mine.

“He found my number and called me today.” I respond quietly.

“Anthony called you today?”

“He called when I was with CoCoa.”

“What did he say?”

“He said that he still loves me and that me and him will be together soon. And that anyone in the way will be ‘taken care of.’” I watch as his jaw tenses. “Babe, don’t worry, everything will be a right.” I grab his hand and smile.

“But Dani, he really hurt you. Alex told me what Anthony did to you. I know that I shouldn’t have asked, but I wanted to know the full story.” He looks at me straight in the eye. “I really care about you, and I don’t want anything bad to happen to you. I know this is kind of sudden and we’ve haven’t exactly been together for a long time, but Dani, I-I love you.”

Waiting for an answer, he stares at me. A smile creeps on my face as I lean in to kiss him. “I love you too.” I say as I pull away from the kiss I had just given him.

He smiles and kisses me again. Nothing could ruin this moment.Except maybe the unnoticeable eyes that were glaring at us.
-------------------------------------------------------------
“So spill.” CoCoa demands once we we’re alone.

“What?”

“Alex told me that Zack took a big step in your relationship last night. So tell me what happened!” She says excitedly.

“He told me that he loved me.” I say twirling my straw around in my cup.

“Are you serious? Tell me more!”

“He was telling me about how much he cared about me and didn’t want anything to happen to me. He told me that he asked Alex about what happened. Then he said it.” I pause. “And I said it back.”

She squeals, attracting the attention of fans passing by. “Uh, hi?”

So say hello to all the boys at the top of this table that you’re under
Lipstick lullabies
This is sorry for the last time
And baby I understand that you’re making new friends
This is how you get by
The moral this time is
Girls make boys cry


“Hello?”

“I love you more than your boyfriend does.” The voice says into the phone.

“Anthony, stop calling me! I don’t love yo- How do you know that he told me that he loves me?” I ask wondering how he knew about it.

“Sweety, I know that he brought you to that family friendly restaurant last night. He’s not worth your time. You deserve much better, you deserve me.”

“You followed me there? What the hell Anthony? Why can’t you just leave me alone?”

“I can’t leave you alone, Dani. You’re the love of my life, even if you don’t know it now. It will happen soon.”

I hang up frustrated with him.

“Hey! You okay Dani?” Alex asks wrapping his arms around CoCoa.

“Anthony won’t stop calling me.” I answer annoyed.

Alex’s jaw tenses. “He’s still calling you? Dani, you should call the police. You know he shouldn’t be out of jail yet. Maybe he escaped.” Alex says wanting nothing more than Anthony to be taken off the face of this earth.

“If things get worse then I’ll call the cops. But for now I’ll just ignore him. I have Zack to protect me.” I respond.

“Promise me that you’ll call the cops if things get too bad.”

“I promise.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took a while. I was really busy with work.
Sorry if it may be kind of shitty.
Tell me what you think.
Comments are appreciated.