Mother Dearest

Plans and Kisses

Image
“So…You never told me about your date last night.” CoCoa says as we fold some of the shirts we’re selling. “I mean, it’s okay if you don’t want to tell me. But as your best frie-” I show her the photos from the booth.

“Oh my gosh! That is soo cute! My favorite is the one of you two kissing!”

I laugh. “He took me out to a sushi place, then to a carnival. That’s where we saw the photo booth and took the pictures.”

“You’re leaving something out.”

I blush, “He got me that huge, stuffed bear you saw last night.”

She screams in delight. “THAT IS SO CUTE! I knew he liked you!”

“Who likes Dani?” We turn around to see Martin.

“Zack likes Dani. They went out last night and had a great time.” CoCoa tells him, completely oblivious to the fact that Martin likes me. Paul confirmed it last nightas I tucked Jack and Alex in bed.

“Oh. So your date went well.”

“Yeah, it did.”

“He took her to a sushi place, then to a carnival. He also won her a huge stuffed teddy bear.”

“Wow. That sounds like a pretty awesome date.”

“It was.”
------------------------------------------------------
“So Dani, are you doing anything tonight?” Zack asks as we enter the bus.

“Well, I was gonna plan a way for Alex and CoCoa to get together but what do you have in mind?”

“Maybe we can plan a way to get them to date together.”

I smile, “I’d like that.”

“Great. We’ll plan it right after the show.”
------------------------------------------------------
So we were supposed to be devising a plan on how to get Alex and CoCoa together, but Zack and I got a little side tracked. I usually hate when I’m not doing the thing I’m supposed to do, but right now I’m enjoying Zack’s lips on mine.

The show ended about two hours ago, around 10 pm. The guys were signing autographs then Jack volunteered to take my place in selling merch half an hour ago. It took us two minutes to get to the bus and another eight for Zack to shower and change. As soon as we sat down on the couch in the back room we forgot about our plan to get CoCoa and Alex together. Instead, we decided that a heated make-out session was much more interesting.

Paying more attention to Zack’s tongue attacking mine, I didn’t notice the door open.

“Hey, hey, hey. There will be no heated public displays of affection on the bus while I’m right here.” Alex says pulling Zack and I apart.Damn him.

“Oh leave them alone Alex, maybe we’ll get to be the god parents of their kids.” CoCoa says in a joking manner. Too bad Alex did feel like joking around.

“No! They are not having kids! Not until I get married and have kids. Then they can get married and have kids.”

“I’m gonna get another brother?” Jack asks totally missing the entire conversation.

“Alex, we’ve been through this before. They’re dating, not reproducing. So don’t worry.” Rian reminds him. Alex just pouts and climbs into his bunk.

Soon, everyone else went to their own bunk too tired to do anything.

“Shall we continue what Alex stopped?”

“We shall.”

And with that, the next hour and a half was filled with kisses shared between me and Zack. With the occasional tongue coming inand some curious hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's shitty, I know.
I decided to change Martin's color because it looked like Zack's.
Comments appreciated.