Status: Comment Share Recomand and Subscribe please!!!

Dark Dreams

Heart Shaped Pentagram

The cracks of branches and rustle of dried leaves sound loud as every as i run threw the woods. I hear my mother and father yelling for me, screaming as flashlight beams and bullets try to hit me. I hear dogs running after me and as i turn my head i see a huge, teeth bearing, squad dog tearing threw the brush to get me, i jump threw a V formed tree and watch as he gets stuck, but not before tearing away at my cloths once again. I keep running. Over the water and rocks, the pinecones and pine needles dig into my feet and bleed everywere. The thorns from Mrs.Hellens roses and black berries scratch at me and get stuck into my legs. I jump over a sharp rock and it gives me a huge bloody gash in my leg, i turn around a huge tree and wince in pain. I watch as the blood runs down my leg. My shirts almost gone and my skirt is all gone once i turn it into a wrap for my leg, a bullet flys by my head and hits the bark. It slams into my ear and i cant hear for a few seconds. I start running again, slipping on rocks and mud, i hear my father ask were she went. I hear one of the twenty officers say this way. The right direction. I run and run until. From behind a tall rock the same dog jumps me. He tears my heart shaped pentagram from my neck. I try to grab it but he runs in the direction behind me, I want to go after him but i cant and keep running, tears flooding from my eyes as blood from my leg. I hear a loud wimper and a squeal, then the leaves rustle and fly all over the place, im in the middle of the forest as my family and half the comuntity is behind me. I see him. Hes wearing his black robe, his torn jeans and his long claws. His hair to the side, black and red. Red eyes and his ruby studded shirt with tall gothic boots. A complet gothic outfit. Standing on the top of stone steps and pillers covered in vines. A old church now in ruins. He turns and smiles. Showing off his sharp teeth. He holds up a fist and lets my heart shaped pentagram dangle out. i run into his open arms. He wraps them around me and kisses me on the head. For being so evil and dark he still had the same healing powers as Purity but not as good as he was, we all know that. My shirt turns into my black corset covered in black dimonds and my skirt is his favorite pair of shorts on me. Black Magic i always say. Turning torn cloths into dresses, healing my gash so it looks like it would never happen. He puts on my pentagram and his lights up. He laughs and i look behind us. Twenty cops, my parents and most of the parents to my friends, the dogs barking and growling. I lean my head into his chest. No one says a word but watches as i stand there in the arms of a demon. Of a god. A huge bleeding black and red portal that leads back to Purgatory. He smiles and snaps his fingers. Our beloved 9 feet tall,black-flamed wolf Atticus jumps out and makes the crowd jump back. On top oh him rides a little 7 year old boy with black wings, horns and black hair, his bottom half is covered in black fur, he smiles at me, jumps off and joins the hug. My mother screams.
"Lets go home," he says "Purgatory is waiting for its queen."
he gives me a long kiss
"And someones been waiting for his mommy to come home"
As we walk into the portal he turns his head, smiles, and drops a ball of fire. Demons of all sizes and terror crawl out and attack. As the portal closes I wave good-bye to my parent, the town, the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Remember this is all from a dream, every bit. didnt even add anything!