Status: Comment Share Recomand and Subscribe please!!!

Dark Dreams

A Night To Remember

“PURGATORY!!!”
He shoots awake, I grab my stomach. Loki grabs onto me and holds me tightly
“What’s wrong?!?!”
“HOW DON’T YOU KNOW!!! AGGHH!!”
He slaps his head,
“Shit hold on baby girl, and you to baby!!”
Opening a black vortex, he pulls me in, and lays me down on the bench,
“HOLY SHIT THIS HURTS!!!”
“Oh Lexi…just hold on ok? I know it hurts but-”
I grab him by the neck, pulling him to my face
“YOU. HAVE. NO. IDEA. HOW. BAD. THIS. HURTS!!!”
He laughs a little, smiling like nothings wrong. He starts to cry, tears flooding down from his face. Same as mines, Loki grabs a few items and works on me
“LOKI!!! THIS HURTS!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!” I cry in pain
Loki rubs my head with a wet towel, he kisses me,
“Lexi hold on…you can do it! Baby just hold on,”
Loki concurs up a pillow to help my head, he wipes my tears.
“CAN YOU TAKE IT OUT NOW!!!!”
“Ok Lexi, push”
“HOLY FUCK!!!”
I scream so loud it even hurts his ears
“Good girl, harder!!”
I cry even louder.
“Ok I can see his head, keep going, harder!”
“IM TRYING!!!”
I push harder and harder, the unbelievable pain, I couldn’t believe woman want to have babies!! Like those women who want two or three kids!!! There are crazy!! After a few hours in labor, I push as hard as possible,
“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”
“……..”
I drop my legs, my arms hit the floor and my stomach pain ends, I lean my head on the pillow, exhaling loudly. You can hear Loki crying,
“Loki….”
He walks over to me, giving me a kiss on the head, pulling me back threw the vortex we land in my bed he lays me down and hands me a red blanket.
“Is this?”
“Yes…”
I see his tears, there red, blood
“Loki…”
“I’m so happy right now!!”
I open the blanket, I yelp a little, my finger tip bleeds.
“Ow!”
I look down to see two black horns, Loki stands next to me,
“Ye careful, he’s got my horns!”
I smile up at him, looking down at our baby. Black and red horns, white skin, black hair…and bright red eyes.
“He has your eyes, your hair, your face to”
He looks up, opening his eyes and grabbing my fingers. He smiles and bares his sharp teeth.
“Well…he has your skin”
I lick Loki’s nose and smile
“Admit it, he’s a clone of you, there’s not a single thing about him that’s like me”
“Yes there is!”
“What’s that?” I say smirking
“ He’s apart of you, you’re his momma, and you and him have the same aura. And not to mention,”
He laughs his cute laugh “You and him are both the loves of my life!”
“Aww….”
Loki grabs and kisses us both.
“What’s his name…what are we gonna name him?”
“Hmm…Leroy.”
“Leroy Purgatory jr Wartooth Lucifer?”
“We are not using the name Wartooth!!”
I laugh, he smiles and kisses me.
“Fine haha! I still think it would be cute for you!!”
“Shut up”
I sit up craddiling Leroy in my arms.
“I have to tell you a few things tho, demon children only do certain things, eat certain things,”
“Ok like what?”
“Hugh….Ok so all demons eat and drink one thing, blood, raw meat but mostly blood.”
“W..What kind of blood???”
“Human blood”
“What!?!?!”
“Yea…Ill help you get some but…your gonna have to feed him yours for a while…”
I look at him with anger, holding Leroy closer to me, locking him up in my arms as if someone tried to grab him from me.
“You’ve already made me lose about ¾ of my blood from your beatings!!! I cant give up any more!!”
Loki slaps his forehead. He rubs my hand
“Yea…I Know what I did please Ill do anything, just don’t bring that up or even talk about it to him ok???”
I sigh, looking at Leroy, my cute baby Leroy, then up at Loki
“I wont…I don’t want him to know anyways…”
“Yea…but listen Lexi, Ill go get some kids from your school, have some blood for him in a bit ok? But will you please feed him for now.”
“How?! Slit my wrists and let him suck the blood out??”
“No!! Just breast feed him like a normal baby,”
“How’s the blood-”
“You don’t wanna know, but it will hurt for the most, even with normal babies that happens, please wait ok? Ill make it up, ill replenish your blood flow like I normally do. It will only be a few months tho.”
“A few months of what??”
“Demon babies, children, whatever grow up super fast. In the first month of being born they can grow like there three years old. You stop when your parents do the rituel. Ill have to perform it but, it will be all good, what age would you like him best at?”
“Seven. There cute, loving, caring and they aren’t crazy, but just hyper”
“Good” he smiles, holding Leroy with one hand and wrapping his arms around me
“Lexi…You’re a beautiful mother…”
I blush, Yet I cant say the same words back to him,
“And Lexi…I know I haven’t been all that good and nice to you…you know why right? I was scared I would lose you if you didn’t know what not to do!!”
“I know…”
“I’m so sorry, I know I can never make up for what I did to you, but ill do anything you want, and Ill do anything and everything to make your and Leroy’s life better!! I promise!”
He hugs me tighter. Leroy laughs and giggles. “
Other then his overly long nails, sharp teeth, devil horns, ultra pale skin and red burning demon eyes, he look like a normal baby, ok so not really haha!!”
“He’s pretty big, no wonder you were screaming so loud!”
Leroy was big, he had big body, not fat just, he looked like a toddler, not a new born. Not like there’s anything wrong with that! Just…IT HURT LIKE A BITCH! Leroy looks up at me, grabbing my finger and playing with it. I smile, im pretty happy, seeing I just gave birth to a painful baby from a demon who killed the only other man I loved, beat and abused me for years and haunted my every step…but I mean, Leroy is apart of me, he’s still my baby to…I guess Ill just have to get used to this, as for the blood feeding presses, that might be a problem…