Status: Comment Share Recomand and Subscribe please!!!

Dark Dreams

Hard And Easy

Loki and I get up and dressed for school. I need to go today, to explain about my “miscarage” it the only way to not let people know I had my baby. Why don’t people need to know? Well seeing that just two months ago, I had a flat stomach and there was no meat on any part of my body, then one day to have the belly the size of a nine months old woman about to give brith, then to give birth sfter just two months, a little weird right? Not to mention I don’t need anyone wondering why my Leroy will look seven years old in the next fore months. Demon babies, really hard to take care of. I would not suggest having one, if you have a choice. Loki makes a vortex for Leroy, keeping him perfectly safe from anything, he brings a smaller vortex inside his jacket. I pull on the waterworks, and start crying my eyes out. Loki gives off a sad look. Alex comes running up to me.
“Lexi whats wrong?!?!”
Loki hugs me tightly
“We lost him…”
“You lost what? Who??”
“MY BAAAABBBBBYYY!!!!” I scream and cry.Loki hugs me tightly,
“What…I didn’t understand…”
“We lost our baby….”
Alex gets a few tears
“Really…?”
“WHY WOULD WE JOKE ABOUT IT?!?!”
Inside me and Loki are smiling, pulling this off is so easy. I cry into his warm chest, he leans his head in and kisses me. I kiss back. The other kids gather around and pay pitty to us. They send us home after a few hours, not thinking we shouldnt be here in our state of misery. We head home, the vortex is torn to shreds and Leroy sits on the floor playing in the pile of my cloths. I sit next to him, pulling Leroy in my lap.
“How’d you get out of there?”
Loki looks pretty unhappy
“Whats wrong?”
“I don’t understand how he…”
He sits next to me, combing Leroys black sliky hair.
“Strong little fella…Think Ill have to pull out something stronger next time…”
I smile, rubbing Loki’s nose with mines.
“Hey look what else you got from your daddy!”
Leroy giggles, then starts to cry
“Whats wrong sweetie?” I ask
“Ugh…he’s hungry”
Loki wipes the sweat from his forehead.
“Oh…so I just?”
“Let me help…I know it might feel weird but just…bear with it ok?”
“Ok….”
He pulls off my shirt and pulls my bra down a bit. I hold Leroy up and he starts to suck
“Ow…aaaahhh….”
Loki lays his head on my lap. Kissing my belly button and rubbing my sides, trying to make me feel better.
“Loki….”
“I know…just keep going, you’ll get used to it”
I don’t really but the pain dies down. After Leroy fall asleep I pull him off, wrapping him in a blanket and placing him in my bed. I lean my head on wall behind me, blood and small teeth marks cover right where Ive taken Leroy off. I feel a bit dizzy. Loki sticks his tongue out, catching a drop of blood rolling of my nipple. He grins
“Everything about you tastes so good…”
“Yea…don’t get…any ideas….”
He sits up, rubbing his body close to mines, hes stripped of all clothing but his torn and shredded and chained up pants. He sucks on my neck
“Cmon…just this one time…I havent been by your girls scince we made little shit head over there”
“Don’t call him that….no….”
“Please? Just this once, for a few seconds?”
I sigh, my breast couldn’t hurt anymore then they are already. And hes right, nothing to touchy has been between us for a while
“Fine, just a few seconds…and ONLY a few seconds”
He grins and purrs softly. He licks from my neck to the bloody nipple and sucks, he goes harder then Leroy and I have to claw his back. It really didn’t help that he was sliding his fingers into my pussy at the same time.
“Loki!!!”
“Hehehe…”
I pull on his hair, I finally give up and just lay there. He pulls off and kisses me, licking the blood off his lips.
“Thank you babe… havent had a meal like that in forever…”
“I said…a….few..”
“Sorry, I got carried away,”
He scraps his sharp teeth on my neck. Pricking me a little
“Makes me wanna eat you…flesh, skin, bones….everything…you get me so hungry, cmon let me eat you alive”
He starts to scare me, but I don’t really have the energy to fight with him
“Loki…….”
“Ill eat you nice and slow, savoring each slice of your flesh…Ill save your pussy and face for last…”
He pulls me onto the bed, washing the blood off my body, he kisses me on the head and heads downstairs. As I cuddle Leroy I begin to cry.
“IS this what my life is gonna be like? Have the blood sucked out of me by my son? His father wanting to make a meal out of me? Is this really how my lifes gonna be? I wish I could start over, I don’t want to be a parent with Loki…I’m worried, what if he hurts Leroy one day? I cant have people abusing children!! Ive gown threw parent hurting kids so much! My own parents did it!! They…they…Max….oh god Max…I swear Ill never let this happen to Leroy!! Swear it!!