Status: Comment Share Recomand and Subscribe please!!!

Dark Dreams

Now You Know How I Feel

Leroy wont come down, I have to come up to the attic to give him food, I cant sleep, not cause I’m getting nightmare…it that I don’t like not seeing Loki with me for a bit. His words sting me still. The pain makes me cry every night. I cant see my son, I hate going to school, I cant stand being at work…Without Loki and be being together…its back to the way it used to before we feel inlove, well before I did. But he’s hurting me by not being with me. Leroy wont stop crying.
“I don’t wanna see daddy!!”
“Leroy please…you have to”
He stomps on my hand with his hoves. I grab it and wince in pain. Loki grabs Leroy by the arm and pulls him to his face
“Leroy don’t do that to your mother! I know you hate us now but don’t do things like that!”
“Why do you care!! You used to hurt her all the time!!”
“And everyday I hate myself for it!! Now stop it!!!”
Leroy looks Loki in the eyes, and hugs him, Loki picks him up and walks into the portel.
“Ill have him back by three.”
“Arent I coming with you guys?”
“Pff no. I told you I don’t want you in my realm, my world, if it wasn’t for Leroy I would…”
He covers Leroy’s ears
“I would fucking kill you”
“Loki please!!!”
I grab his leg
“Let go now”
“No”
“Lexi you have five seconds until I start to get mad, and maybe two seconds till I lose control.”
I let go and stare at him.
“I love you”
“Yea I loved you to, not anymore tho I hope you die in your sleep so I never have to see you again”
I sob silently into my pillow, Leroy jumps back down
“I forgots something!!”
“Hurry up buddy. I wanna go”
I stand up and grab Loki by the shirt collar. I push him to the wall and kiss him, His lips…cold…his touch freezing ice cold. I pull off, looking him in the eyes and breathing threw my teeth, my mouth open slightly. He wipes his lips off on his sleeve.
“You really don’t love me anymore…you really have lost every feeling for me…”
“Yea, nice of you too finally notice.”
Leroy comes back down with a book. I step back and sit on my bed,
“Whats in the book buddy?”
“it’s a secret between me and feather!!!”
“Ok, say good bye to Lexi”
Leroy comes in front of me. I look up at him
“Bye sweetie…be good for mommy ok?”
“huh…..”
He sighs and runs back to Loki. As they leave and I slam my head into the wall
“And Lexi”
I turn to look at him
“Yes?”
“If you ever *snickers* kiss me again, Ill cut your face off with my finger nails.”
I open my dresser and pull out Castile. I set him in the vase and stare at him
“Castile…Its over huh? I lost you, I lost my son, and now I’ve lost Loki…”
The rose center blinks bright red
“I can’t believe this…everything was perfect till…I just over reacted…I hate being alone…”
A sharp pain in my head wakes me up, Loki climbs down from the attic and brushes his self off.
“I really hate being alone…” I say
“Yea so do I and you really didn’t care”
Loki leans on the oppisite wall, facing me, hes frowning.
“I hate not having Leroy with me…I hate not having you here…”
He sighs, The one thing I never got about Loki is that he likes to smoke insests. Those really good smelling sticks people use a lot. Hes smoking one right now, a rip cherry blossem smell fills the room.
“I love you Loki I love you with all my heart! Your everything to me!! I love you, not just for Leroy’s sake but for mines!! Your all I care about!!! I love you and its killing me that you don’t love me back!!’
Loki looks up at me and grins, removing the stick from his mouth he begins to laugh,
“Ahahaha!!! Hahahahaha!!!!”
Not his cute laugh, a more taunting laugh. He walks over to me, bends over and ruffles my hair.
“Lexi Lexi Lexi…”
He slides back into a giggling smile.
“Now you know how I’ve felt all these years!!! You know exactly how I feel. Sucks doesn’t it?”
He stick the insent into my mouth and walks into this portal.
“Hahaha! Ahahahaha!!! Hahahahahahahaa!!”
He leaves, the haunting laugh stuck in my head. What loki said….did he really feel this bad? I wanna just kill myself!!! I’m a horrible person…he may have hurt me but….Ive taken his son away from him, he hates me now…I’m hurting him so bad…what the fuck’s wrong with me? I want my baby boy back!!! Both of them!!!