Status: Comment Share Recomand and Subscribe please!!!

Dark Dreams

Feather

“Lexi wake the fuck up”
A cold hand wakes me up from yet another night of crying. Loki holds a crying Leroy in his arms I rub my eyes and sit up
“What…”
“Give him back! Feathers my only friend!!!”
Loki hold to the other side of Leroy his wolf stuffed animal.
“Loki give it back please…I haven’t gotten any sleep and today’s my collage exam…”
“GET UP”
His voice booms over the house.
“Ok ok…”
I look at the clock, 4:12 I’m not awake to do this. I don’t bother putting on a bra or underwear, I just wanna get back to sleep.
“You look like shit” Loki says to me
“Thanks”
I smile up at him, I could care less what I look like now, I’ve lost all meaning in my life, my son hates me, and the man im in love with hates me to. I could careless right at this moment seeing that I might pass out on the floor.
“You woke me up over his stuffed animal?”
“No I woke you up because of what’s inside his stuffed animal”
He digs a few fingers behind its ear, ripping its stuffed head off. Leroy screams in horror.
“Loki what are you doing?!?!”
The ringing from the screaming hurts my ears, waking me up in a instant. I look on the floor, the wolf contained: Pictures of angels, razor blades, drawings of a man in white clothing, and two rings.
“Were the hell…”
Leroy screams and cries. He howls in anguish.
“Yea I have no clue how the fuck he got this!!”
“Well the razor I’m very mad about but the drawings and pictures…what’s wrong with them?”
“What’s wrong with them?!?! Pfff!!! THERE ANGELS!!!”
“And?”
“ME AND LEROY ARE DEMONS!!! ANGELS ARE OUR WORST ENEMYS!! If one got to Leroy, and if they tricked him to coming with them, you know whats gonna happen?”
“What?”
“THERE GOING TO KILL HIM! THEY WILL CUT OPEN HIS BODY, HARVEST HIS ORAGANS AND THEY WILL KILL HIM!!!”
Leroy crys more and more, I grab him from Loki and hug him.
“Shhhh…Leroy calm down…….Daddys mad just shhh…”
“Mommy!! He killed feather!! Waaaaaaahhhh!!!!”
Loki slams his fist into the wall, he picks up a drawing of the man in white.
“And this….fucking this….Leroy who is this!!?!?!?!”
Leroy cries harder. I hold him tighter and beg him to stop and calm down. Im completely not awake for this, I hope this is just a dream…a nightmare would be better, then Loki would be controlling it.
“Loki please stop yelling…”
He slides to the ground and angerly throws the stuffed animal across the room.
“Leroy who is this man? Will you please tell momma?”
“No!!! Daddys gonna hate me!!!!”
I groan, I take him up to the attic and hand him the stuff from ‘feather’ , not the razor blades of course
“Calm down ok Leroy? Are you hungry?”
He nods
“Want me to grab you a snack? And something to drink?”
He nods again. I’m about to shut the trap door to the attic
“Hey mommy?”
“Yes?”
“Can I keep my stuff?”
“We will talk about it, ok?”
“ok…oh can I have a juice box!!!”
“Yes you can, only if you calm down and stop crying”
He sniffs and I shut the shoot. Loki stares at the ground, I thrown on a flannel and a black thong.
“Where are you going?” Loki asks, he’s pretty angry
“To get something for Leroy to eat.”
“You think nows the time to fucking eat?!?!”
“If you want him to talk about all this ‘feather’ stuff and that man in the picture I need him calm and safe. Or would you rather not know?”
“Pfff…..”
“Do you want anything? Something to drink or whatever?”
“Sure…”
He follows me down stairs, my parents left for a few days for some strip clubs down in florida. I pull out a juice box and a small streak.
“You can feed him juice”
Loki says, he watches every move I make and every step I take. I smile and stick the straw in his mouth
“I know that dumbass” I say jokingly.
“Is this…”
He looks at the box with confusion then at me
“Yea, It takes a while but it’s a great way to keep them fresh, and my parents think its just juice.”
He hands it back to me, licking his lips.
“At least you got one thing right”
“Meat, from a few kids at my school, killed themselves, hanged themselves, slit there necks, human meat, human blood, but I normally use mines for Leroy, he likes it better.”
I can tell from his face hes impressed a bit, I grab another juice box and we walk back upstairs. I open the hatch and Leroy climbs down. He sits on the bed drinking and eating.
“Thank you mommy!!!”
“Your welcome sweetie…now do you wanna tell me about the man in this picture?”
“Oh that’s Feather!!”
He smiles while eating.
“Really? Well hes sure cute!!”
Loki groans and I tell him to shush.
“That’s funny! He thinks your cute to!!!”
“Oh really? How does he think I’m cute?”
“He doesn’t just think your cute, he thinks your pretty and beautiful!!”
“Aww…how does he know all this?”
“I tell him all about you and daddy!!”
“Well where is he?”
“With me right now!!”
He hugs the picture. I grab Loki’s arm and pull him into the hall way.
“See? Theres nothing to be worried about!!! Its just his imaginary friend!!”
“Then how do you explain the angels?!?!!?”
‘That’s probably where he got the insperation!! Listen” I place my hand on his arm “Its normal to have imaginary friends. I had one once to.”
“Yea his name Max wasn’t it?”
“NO!!!! He wasn’t imaginary!!”
Loki looks at my face
“…….Sorry….”
“Everyone keeps saying that! My imaginary friend left me like Max did…but It was my fault Max had to go…nothing even broke…it just…then he…”
I look outside the window to the back yard.
“the blood was…everywhere….why did we have to play inside….” I tear up
Loki hugs me slightly,
“Ok don’t cry. Just don’t cry, lets just go back in I need to know about the razors and those rings”
Even for the minute of that hug…it made me feel so much better, it was warm and I wanted more, but we let go and sat back down with Leroy.
“Hey daddy want a drink?” He shoves the ‘juice’ box towards him.
“Naw…that’s yours”
I give him a little laugh.
“Leroy…why did you have those razors? Where did you get them?”
“Oh…I was just…” he goes silent
“Were not gonna get mad at you we just wanna know that you’ll be safe”
“I’m safe! I just…they feel good…”
“Were?”
“On my hoves…”
I lift up his leg, the tip of his hoves are sharp and clean”
“That’s what there for?!?!” Loki says suprisied
“Yea!! I thought you would get mad at me for using them”
“Buddy…” Loki comes over and pets his head. “Can you stop tho? We have things we can get you for this, I don’t need you cutting yourself on them ok?”
“Ok!!!”
Leroy hugs him. There so cute.
“What about thoes rings? Where did you get them from?”
“Oh…feather…told me to take em…”
“Where did you get them?”
“I dug them up”
“From where?”
Leroy drops a ring in my hand and one in Loki’s
“Your garden!”
He smiles widely, Loki’s face goes beat red, he grabs onto the bed, tearing my sheets as he grinds his teeth
“You…dug up…my…garden…”
“Yep! Feather told me there was a black box under all those flowers with two rings in them!! He also said they were rings you were gonna use to ask Mommy to marry you!!!”
I watch Loki’s teeth stop moving, his eyes pop out of his head and he doesn’t blink. The sweat rolls off of him and he’s a statue. I look a at Loki. Blushing with my mouth slightly open. It shocked me. I knew Loki loved me ,before this, I didn’t know he was so in love with me he was gonna ask to marry me!!! I stare at the ring in my hand, a gold band and two bige diamonds with a huge heart shapped ruby. Inside the ring was a engravement
“Lexi Lily Lucifer…The Lustful Love Of My Lonely Life….” I read it out loud.
Loki looks at me, he coveres his face with his hands.
“Loki-”
“Shut up Lexi….just…shut up”
Leroy looks at the two of us.
“Well, arent you gonna ask mommy to marry you daddy?”
I hear him grunt and grumble about his garden, I know hes super mad at Leroy for diging it up, if theres one thing Loki loves more then anything in the world, its his garden, and I don’t blame him, its very beautiful, it’s alive, and beautiful….so very beautiful!! Its what makes that realm of hell and pain not so bad. Hes trying so hard not to freak out and have a break down.
“No…”
“No what?” Leroy asks “That’s why you got them, so you could marry mommy!! The love of your life?”
“I’m not asking Lexi to marry me. I don’t want to.”
“What don’t you wanna do?”
“Leroy…jesus christ!!! I’m not marrying your dumbass mother!!! I don’t want to marry he!!! Shes not the love of my life!!! Stop fucking….”
“But but…you already got them…and you said she was!!! You say it all the time!!!”
Leroy a little angry. He grabs Loki’s coat and pulls on it. I keep looking at the ring.
“Leroy stop it!!” he gets down to Leroys face
“IM NEVER GOING TO MARRY LEXI I KNOW WHAT I SAID BEFORE BUT THIS IS NOW! SHES NOT THE LOVE OF MY LIFE-”
A black butterfly flys over to Loki, I have no clue where it came from. It lands on his finger. He opens the butterflys wings and a scream floats up. A loud voice comes from the screen and a woman appears. Short black hair, red lips, and brown eyes.
“Hey babe, how are you today hehe”
Loki looks at me and Leroy
“She is”