Status: Comment Share Recomand and Subscribe please!!!

Dark Dreams

Face Off

Leroy crawls into bed with me and Ash, he didn’t notice us both naked and we kept a sheet between him and us.
“Hey get the fuck up!!!”
The voice pirces my ears. I sit up and look at the clock, my eyes fuzzy, its twelve in the afternoon.
“Shit…” I rub my eyes. Loki sits on a chair by the bed. I jump at the sight of him
“Jesus…what the hell are you doing here?!?!”
“Oh nothing…last night I came to get Leroy…found him in between you and some guy, you wanna explain yourself?”
I rub my forehead and eyes. I glare at him.
“Why should I?”
He slams his hand onto my nighstand
“BECAUSE!” he shouts
I strech and walk to the bathroom, I splash water on my face and take a shower. I walk back out. Loki stands angry and mad
“Lexi stop avoiding my questions!!!”
“Listen Loki”
I push him to the wall.
“I’m so sorry that last night I met a guy who made me feel so amazing and better about myself! Something you’ve taken away from me once again. I still love you but you don’t care about Leroy to the point where he said you don’t love him, that you love Niki more then him, and I think its true!!! You pick a fucking slut over your family, your son!! You let her hurt and abuse him!!”
He lowers his eyes to a sad look. I snicker
“I’m not falling for that again!!! Loki you’re the father to my son, our son, but how dare you try to get mad at me for having fun for one night? When was the last time I’ve smiled, had fun, or even laughed and ment it?”
“I-”
“ALMOST A YEAR AGO!!”
“Its only been a few months…”
“But to me it feels like a life time!! Please leave Loki…you can pick up Leroy tonight”
I get dressed and walk downstairs, leaving Loki standing in the door way. Leroy sits on the couch watching tv and eating.
“Morning mommy!!!”
I grab him kiss him
“Morning sweetie, who made you this?”
“Ash!! He’s in the kitchen!!!”
I walk into the kitchen to find Ash standing over the oven. I rub myself on his back. He grins and laughs
“Mornin sleepy head”
“Morning…what did you make for Leroy to eat?”
“Turkey sandwich, just something simple”
“Aww…thank you for feeding him”
“I’m feeding us all, I just didn’t know what you wanted”
“Nothing I’m fine”
“You sure? I don’t mind”
I turn him around and kiss him. He hugs me and swings me back and forth. We kiss and kiss and kiss. For some reason…its like hes forcing me to love him, just so fast….so easily…its like this is all a dream…everythings so nice….
“Lexi I’m not done with you-”
I turn around and we both spot Loki. Leroy runs and hugs Ash’s leg. Ash brushes himself off and smiles at him
“Why hello?”
Loki grins back at him
“Nice to see you after all these years…”
I look at Ash. Leroy attached to his leg like honey in a beehive
“Haha!! I know right, You look good, but I look even better right?”
“HA! What makes you think that?”
“Well I do have your son and Lexi hanging all over me, both completely in love with me!”
Loki grinds his teeth. I can barley speak
“Loki…”
“Lexi get away from him now!”
Leroy digs his nails into Ash’s leg when Loki yells. Ash grabs my hand and kisses my cheek.
“don’t worry baby, everything will be perfect now that your in love with me completely!”
I kiss him back, not being able to pick if I want to or not.
“Damnnit I knew you were up to something!!! Being so quiet!!”
“Oh well, you cant do anything now that I have your family!”
Ash pulls me into a hug and my fingers curl up on his chest. I cry a little
“grr…..”
“Oh let me correct myself, you didn’t lose shit!! Hahaha! You already lost it all due to your own mistakes. I told you to let me have her”
“And I didn’t give her to you then and I wont now!!!”
Loki walks towards us and Ash laughs
“Come on Lexi tell Loki what you really want”
Without moving I blurt out
“I want Priceless”
Loki stops and looks at me
“Lexi you don’t mean that I know you don’t!!! You don’t even know his real name!!”
I talk again
“Yes I do!! I want to marry Priceless!!! I don’t want you!!”
I cover my mouth to stop from talking. Leroy starts to cry but cant speak
“Leave them alone!!!” Loki shouts
Ash laughs
“Its funny to see you struggle, knowing you cant do anything!!!”
I mange to speak on my own
“Loki!!!!!!”
Ash closes my mouth
“Shhh baby….”
Leroy cries
“Daddy!! Daddy!!!”
He run to Loki and trips, hitting the ground I scream threw my lips. Loki walks to Leroy and picks him up, Leroy begins to claw and hit Loki.
“Hurts huh? Your own son beating on you?”
“Daddy!! I’m sorry!!!! Make…me..stop!!!” He wails.
Loki closes his eyes and wrap his arms around Leroy.
“Lexi forgive me…this is the only time I will ever hurt our son”
He wraps Leroy’s body in his black jacket, when he removes it Leroy lays face down on the floor breathing peacefully. I look at Loki as he walks closer to Ash
“And the last time I hope to ever see you!!”
He takes a swing at Ash, it smashes into a orb and I fall to the ground. Screaming in pain. It feels like someone just punched me in the stomach as hard as possible.
“Priceless you little…”
“Haha!! I know, you cant touch me now that I have your girl!!!”
I look at Loki
“Please…”
He looks at me and a few tears fall, they burn a hole into the floor.
“I need to stop saying shes yours!!! I cant believe you gave her up over a little fight!! Then you date a skank! Then haha! You lose it all!!! You should have just gave her to me, we would be married by now, having our own kids, being happy!!”
“Priceless give her back to me!!!”
“You don’t deserve her! Your ungrateful t her, you have no how amazing she is, you don’t grasp how much your just gave up over a little lovers qurell!!”
Loki runs and grabs me. I claw and bite at him aswell.
“Loki!!!”
“Forgive me for this to Lexi, I do it cuz I love you”
……………………………
……………..
………………………………
……………………
……………………………
…………..
………………………
……………..
……………………………….........
……..
…………….
…………………………
…………..
*BLACKNESS*