Status: Comment Share Recomand and Subscribe please!!!

Dark Dreams

Yes

Luka runs into my arms
"Mommy!!! Why are you still here!?!?" Leroy shouts from his window
"Mommy and Daddy had some...alone time last night"
He brushes my cheek with his hands and hugs me from behind, swinging me back and forth smiling
"It was so much fun...wish we could do that more often!"
He kisses my neck and I kiss him back. Luka and Leroy both smile and clap for us. Loki picks me and and walks over to the castle, the boys follow
"I love you Loki but I'm not going in there"
He sets me down and the kids run in. He pushes me up to the gate and licks my neck, then my lips as he pulls me into a kiss
"Stop it"
"Whats wrong baby girl? Dont you like this?"
I grin and lean into him
"Yes thats why you need to stop"
"What? Am I making you all horny for me again?"
"Shut up..." I friendly slap him in the face "And yes you are"
He laughs and hugs me tightly
"I never want you to leave"
"I know"
"No you dont Lexi....you have no idea how much I want you with me"
"Who said I wasnt? Loki I love you so much! We arent dating, we arent boyfriend girlfriend, yet we arent married. We are more then just that. Your the father to my kids"
"The mother to our kids"
I giggle and smile
"Yes and that means so much more then marriage!"
"We share something worth more, my love for you will always grow and..."
A single black tear falls from his eye and i press my finger to his lips
"Shh..."
Kissing him again I leave and go home. Luka sits down and draws. I think over what Loki had said, how we both felt, how happy we are, how good it felt to spend all day and night with him. The feeling of happiness waking up next to him, the man I love
"I could spend every day with him for the rest of my life...."
"Who? Daddy?" Luka asks
"Oh sorry...just thinking out loud but yes...."
He crawls onto my lap and hugs me.
"I could to! Mommy why wont you just marry Daddy?"
"Well he has to asks me first!"
"Will you say yes?"
"Maybe! Now shush, dont tell daddy I said that ok?"
"Ok!"
"Promise?"
"PROMISE!"
He giggles and I make him something to eat. Its funny, Luka has no taste for blood, he always screams and cries when he gets it. I get to feed him normal food. Human food. Its weird tho...very very weird, but oh well. Saves my life and blood anyways! Its about a week when Leroy comes up to me, I sit on the same bench I kissed Loki on for the first time.
"Mommy!"
"Yes sweetie?"
"Daddy wants you to go see him!"
"Oh ok"
"I love you mommy"
I smile and ruffle his head
"Me to, now go play with Luka"
He runs off and I walk goths garden. Loki stands tall and facing the other way. I rest my head on his back and he grins, pulling me around to hug me.
"Lexi...I love you"
"I love you to Loki...Leroy said you Leroy said you wanted me?"
"Yes I do...I wanted to tell you something"
He grabs my hands and pulls them to his face
"Lexi, my hole life I've been in love with you, from the very start, when you were first born and I saw you I knew you were the girl for me. I loved you threw every life, every day, and every year, each second I love you more and more and more, its so hard to express my love for you, my full real love for you, like I said each day it like.....god I dont even know what to say, I know we've had our ups and downs, I said some horrible, HORRIBLE things to you and done even worse to you to, I wanna kill myself every day thinking about how bad I've hurt you, your so beautiful and you have every right to hate me and be mad at me, but I love you Lexi, more then any man, or even woman ever could, your my world and If you left me...this would all crumble down to the ground. Just like you...I care more about you them our two children who I love sooooo fucking much! I will fight and give my life for you Lexi and I promise I will never hurt you ever again, I'll never be mean to you ever again, if I have a bad day I'm sorry If I snap but jesus christ Lexi! I love you more then life itself! I'll be a better man, I'll be the man you want, Ill do anything and everything for you. Lexi...."
He gets down on a knee and I gasp a bit,
"Will You Marry Me?"
He pulls out a black box, opening it I see the ring that Leroy had first showed me. I smile threw my running tears
"Yes! Yes yes yes yes! A thousand times yes!!!"
I jump on him and he swings me around. I wrap my arms around his neck and hold tighter and tighter, tears run down my face as black ones run down his. He slips the ring on and I kiss it then him. He runs past Luka and Leroy.
"What are you two doing?!?!" They yell
"Me and your momma's getting married!!!"
They drop there toys and cheer
"Dose that mean your we all get to live together!?!?!"
Leroy screams after us. i look into Loki's dark red eyes and kiss him again. I smile and he runs back to the castle, Leroy and Luka following us to, He stares at the vortex and stops a few yard back I smile up at him, he twirls me around and we smash into it. This is my home. Loki is my husband. Leroy and Luka are my kids. And I love it all
♠ ♠ ♠
Y