Status: Comment Share Recomand and Subscribe please!!!

Dark Dreams

Kelly

I grab my head in pain, i grab my neck, feeling like I'm about to choke. Its a darkly lit room, a small window supplies little light. I'm in a small cage. I bang on the bars
"Leroy? Luka? Loki??"
There no were to be found. I look at a few slashes on my dress. Blood stains the bottom.
"What the hell...."
"Your awake"
A man with black hair dressed in all white bends down to the cage
"Where the fuck am i?!?!? Where Loki?wheres my kids!?!"
He sits down and exstends a hand threw the bars
"I'm Kellin"
I shakely grab his hand.
"where are my kids!!!"
i say tears running down my face, he hands me a napkin and frowns
"there ok....i promise. Priceless loves kids he would never hurt them."
I grab the bars
"WHERE ARE MY KIDS?!?!" I growl
"Calm sown calm down-'
"YOU WANT ME TO BE CALM WHEN I DONT HAVE MY KIDS?!?! YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO NOT KNOW WHERE THEY ARE!!!"
'YES I FUCKING DO!"
He screams, I'm taken back
"I HAVENT SEEN MY KIDS IN TWENTY YEARS! I KNOW JUST HOW YOU FEEL BUT A THOUSAND TIMES WORSE!!!"
I sit down as tears run off his face. He grinds his teeth
"What..."
"i just got a promotion. My wife and me were about to have our forth baby, we were so happy, we had three little boys, six, seven and five. We were gonna move to the big house on the lake, the one weve always wanted, i was driving home, it was our sons birthday, five year old Nathan was gonna be six, I just got him the toy he wanted, i got a raise, were were perfect. Ha everthing we wanted, happiest family in the world! Imagine. Birthday party, you as the kid with your mom and brothers run to the door when it rings, thinking daddy's gonna surprise you with the toy you've been wanting for years, but when you open it...."
He begins to cry a bit. Then whips his eyes
"And find a police officer telling you your fathers been killed in a driving accident, then showing you and your brothers a bloody picture of your father, dead, on the side of the road. That drunk driver lived, he didnt have a life! He beat and abused women and children, he's a meth addict, killed his grandma and mother for life insurence just to buy more cracK! Your birthday party with all your friends, then having to tell them your fathers dead!!! Fucking dead!!!"
He rests his head in his hands, I reach out of the bar and pat his leg
"I'm sorry...I didnt-"
"Its ok....I'm sorry I understand why your worried....I just....ugh I miss them"
He looks at my hand and smiles, the tears all go away and he looks better
"Please Kellin-"
"Call me Kelly, Only Priceless calls me Kellin haha!"
He rubs the back of his head.
"Kelly...please I want to see my boys..."
" I know, Listen...uh....I was told your name...i forgot haha! I'm sorry!!"
"Its Lexi haha..."
We both smile, hes helping lift my sprits. I smile again and rub my hands together
"Lexi, thats a nice name..."
"Thank you"
Kelly's kind. He's nice and funny, helping me not cry and fixing my sadness.
"Lexi, Lord Priceless has told me to keep you here for just a bit longer. He said he would over look your health, dont worry, Luka and Leroy are ok. There together so they would calm down. But there fine I promise, Pirceless wouldnt hurt his own child or you, hes a nice pure man, his middle name is Purity anyways! Haha!"
"Why am I here? Where is here???"
"Your in heaven"
"Excuse me?!?!"
"Heaven haha! i love telling people that! There exspressions are priceless!!"
He laughs for a minute then looks back at me
"No but you really are in heaven, Priceless took you from your wedding. He picked up you and your boys"
"Wheres Loki????"
"Oh....I think...hes ok...I mean Priceless did stab him threw the arm and hand, at least thats what he told me, but I'm sure hes fine! Hes a strong fighter!"
"That can be a problem for us Kellin"