Status: Comment Share Recomand and Subscribe please!!!

Dark Dreams

For The Wife And Kids

Its been so long...
Its been so cold...
Its been a real hell...
Without them I'm empty...
Without them I'm nothing...
Without them I have no purpose...
I miss the house being full of smiling faces...
I miss the laughter from them all...
I miss the good times
The parties
The picnics
The dinners
The love
The warmth
The happiness

"I WANT MY FAMILY!!!!!!"
I scream into the blood covered walls of the shower. My body covered in scars and cuts, bruises and gashes.
"IVE LOST WHAT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!"
I slam my fists harder and harder into Dominiks targets.
"MY FAMILY IS MY LIFE!!! AND NOW THERE GONE!!!"
I constrict my lungs and band together the trees and undead, dead earth. Throwing and levitating rocks and stones leaves my hand in pain and my head throbbing. Its been such a long time since ive had to train and fight. My body is soar and in pain from lack of sleep and food. All my self inflicted wounds burn and open. My power and strength is weak and little. But with training from each member of my family.
"I HAVE TO GET THEM BACK FROM THAT FUCKER!!!"
And I will. Dominik has been here for me. I know how Ive been a pain in his ass, But my brother is really the only one wanting to help me and that can put up with me. Hes my family. My comfort. Hes so helpful and powerful. I know that Im growing better and better. I still cry in my empty bed. I still cry in my childrens rooms. I cant even walk out to the garden. I see our bench and I cant help but break down in tears and blood
"Leroy..."
I finally found the courage to go into there room. There share one now, well they did share one. They just hated being apart.
"I hope Priceless lets them stay together..."
"Trust me he will, he wants them happy right?"
I drop Luka's toy bear at his voice. I grin and bed over to pick it up. The dust collecting on the floor makes a mushroom cloud as it hits the floor. I roll the stuffed bear over in my hands.
"Good point...I hate to admit it but...he is good with children"
"Yea, Kellin is the real baby sitter!!! He did have what...three, four kids?"
"Yep...I honestly wish he was alive. But I know he will protect Lexi"
"How do you know that? He could be trying to kill her and beat her!"
I dust the bear off and place it back on Luka's bed. I look at some of there drawings and pictures. Leroy's an artist and Luka is a photographer. Leroy will paint pictures of us and the family as to where Luka will take them. They have such big minds. There so smart and adorable. Yet so strong and innocent.
"No. He understands what it's like to not have his children. He will protect her and the boys. He will feel bad for her....Kellin will do everything in his power to see them safe and unharmed. He might even try to help them"
Dominik sighs and hugs me. It's a rare occasion to see my family. But I wish I'd meet up with Dominik more.
"I miss my boys..."
"I know"
"I miss my Lexi..."
"I know"
Under my hair I smile a bit and brush away the few tears
"When do we get to the harder training?"
He pulls off and grins
"Your ready to get them back huh?"
"More them anything else I'm the world"
"Soon Loki, but for now we must work on getting you nourished and strong"
"Understood"
I pick up a painting of me and Lexi, drawn by Leroy, and a picture of us taken by Luka. There the same pictures. Me and Lexi hugging each other by our bench in the garden. I didn't even know they took that picture. It was right before I asked to marry her. Those boys are so amazing. There so sweet and kind...but I know there weak. As I hate to say there strong , but at the end of the day there only two little boys who don't have there father to promise there safety. To keep his promise. I swore I wouldn't let them be hurt. And if Priceless hurts them....
"Come on Loki. Stop loathing and lets get to work!!"
"Your a really asshole Dominik"
We both grin and laugh. There sheepishly, half heated laughs at the most. It's still hard to get up and see the morning without having my boys jump in bed with my wife. I miss waking up to Lexi's beautiful face. I miss seeing Luka and Leroy's giggling laughs, but I have to gently set that aside to go get them back.
"We're brothers! It's my job!! Hahaha!"
We both head into training. It's hard long and will be intense. But I need to do this! i need to be able to show my family Im the protecter and to be strong for my children. I have to get them back! Ill go threw the pain and hurt! I need this! I need to save them! No matter how bad it hurts...For my wife and kids!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long! Next chapter: THE UNHAPPY!