Status: Comment Share Recomand and Subscribe please!!!

Dark Dreams

I Do (Not Want To)

"Miss Lexi! Please do not cry! Your make up and hair has to be perfect!"
I can't help but let a few tears escape from my eyes. I've been sitting in a chair having woman in gold dresses and halos slaving over me for hours trying to perfect me for this day. I didn't get to plan anything. I've only had 'sex' with Priceless once. I feel sick and my body aches with sharp pains. My head is filled with images from the night before. Luka and Leroy screaming to get in. Priceless has been trying to make them happy. Giving them toys and such. Leroy rebels completely. He screams and fights and refuses. Luka just cries and slowly gives up fighting. I understand that Luka is smaller. He's tired of fighting. He just wants to go home. Leroy is a strong fighter. I feel bad for both of them. They both want to go home. They both want to see Loki. I need to see Loki!!! I miss seeing t boys smile. The last time they smiled was when I was reading to them in the big library. Priceless was gone and Kellin was pretending to be the dinosaur in the story. They were laughing and clapping. It was the only happy moment we've had.
"Hey"
Kellin opens the door to my set up room and the helpers all look at him and bow
"You ladies can leave her here. Ill be escorting her down her in a few minutes..."
They now again and hurry out of the room. All waving good bye to me. I stand up to wrap my arms around his neck and he catches me in one of his big warm hugs.
"You look beautiful..."
"Your not helping..."
"I know I'm sorry...but you really are...I know you don't want to and to be honest..."
He pulls me off to look in my eyes
"I don't want him to marry you. Your kids don't want to see you say "I do" today..."
"Oh Kellin!! I don't want to!!!" I sob into his chest.
He pays my back and rests his lips on my head
"Shhh....shhh...your going to be ok I promise you. I won't let anything bad happen to you or those kids."
"Thank you...thank you!!"
He wipes my eyes and fixes my make up again.
"You really do look fantastic"
"Thank you...*sniff*...You've turned into there uncle you know."
"Wha?"
He smiles. He's got those white perfect teeth and that grin. It's big and attractive. Not goofy and dumb looking.
"Luka and Leroy. They see you as a second father, there uncle."
He whimpers and looks down to fix his hair
"Aww...did they say that?"
"Yes they did haha! They adore you"
He looks back up and smiles.
"Damn I love those kids..."
"And we all love you"
He holds my hand and puts the finishing touches on my hair. As he steps away he spins me around, brining tears to his eyes.
"You ready to go?"
I look in the mirror. Priceless has set me up in a white wedding dress. Its covered in sparkles and glitter. Its strapless, long and flowing. It even has a long pair of wings attached to it. Kellin places the veil over my head. I look like an angel. My hair is white and a bit curley with those White lilys in my hair. The veil is attached by a crown. Kellin hugs me from the waist and I hold my stomach
"You have to say yes Lexi"
"Kelly!"
"I know...But you have to. Im going to tell you something. You have to swear to keep it to a secret and make sure that he nevers knows i told you, or ill be gone. Promise me you wont?"
"I promise"
He grabs my hands and gets on a knee. He stares into my eyes and his normally happy and care free exspression turns to a serious one.
"Swear on your children and Loki!!!"
"This must be important....I swear it!"
He pulls my face close to his and he whispers in my ear
"Love Priceless. Dont say anything Lexi just listen. Stop fighting and start pretending, Let him hug and kiss you. Show him your falling in love. And you will be home free. He will lower his guard. He will try to show off to Loki that you love him now and what not. Giving Loki the chance he needs to take you and or for you to run away. I wouldnt lie to you Lexi. I want you to get out of here. I left my wife and kids back on earth. I wont let Priceless ruin another family. Luka's on the verge of killing himself as much as I hate to admit it. I promised him I wouldnt tell you but when it comes to suicide then Im done with promises. Leroy's going insane and mad at each second he sits with Priceless. Lexi, you have to say yes. Say yes and fall in love. You'll be able to escape with your children. Ill update you when he becomes weaker and weaker and starts to allow you to leave for hours at a time until his full trust is gained. Can you do that Lexi?"
"Oh Thank you Kelly....I will...if its what i have to do for my children and for my Purgatory Loki Lucifur"
He smiles and takes my arm. Guilt and sarrow fills inside me as i try to put on a smile. I allow him to walk me down the isle. What looks like all of Heaven has gathered to whitness such a unhappy event. I try to console my tears as I walk. Kellin holds my arm tight. Luka and Leroy both shuffle unhappily in there little suits and tuxes. I manage to smile seeing them so cute and adorable. They smile back at me once they catch sight of me. Lukas sad face lights up and Leroy gasps. Priceless also sees me. He has to bite his lips and close his eyes. Hes dressed in a white tux. His wings so full of feathers and to admit, they were beautiful. His halo was gold and shiny. As I finally reach the alter Kellin lets go to stand by Priceless. I wanted to beg him to stay attached to me. But insted I stand across from him, holding my bouquet of white roses and lilies wrapped up in a gold band. I put on the best smile I could as we both grabbed our hands. The priest started reading. As we reached our vows he started.
"Lexi....for about one hundred million life times Ive been in love with you. I would try so hard to get you, but this is the last time...Your beautiful and amazing and perfect in every way possible. But now...you will be with me forever! Our life will be forever and we can be happy! Just like we wanted! ill protect you and love you and care for you and keep you happy and healthy, I am a doctor anyways!"
People in the croud laugh and pictures are taken. Luka wants to run into my arms and cry, as where Leroy wants to grab me and run as far away as possible. Hes grinding his teeth in his fake and irritated smile. He has to hold and hug Luka's arm and hands to keep him up. Its horrible to watch your children suffer. I try to keep my smile as tears fall from my face. He thinks there happy tears, I sheepsihly laugh to lighten up Luka and Leory's mood. They both smile a bit seeing me try so hard.
"But anyways, hahaha! I will stay true and forver be with you. Ill make you happy. And Ive made you happy. For years Ive made you happy, sure youve had a few years with Purgatory, But its gonna be us. Like it was ment to be"
Im about ready to throw up right there. Its disgusting hearing him talk about me like he knows me! What he says is sweet, if it was coming from someone else of course. If Loki said it....
"And your vows"
I shuffle my feet and scardly swallow. Priceless grins as if hes taunting me to speak. I gulp down my tears and try to speak up.
"I....I....will be a...good wife..."
I choke on my tears. I cant say I love him. If I do I...I..Kellin nods to me from the cornner of my eye. Shaking with fear and terror I gulp down the rest of my happiness as Kellins face eggs me on.
"Ill always love you and be true...ill try to be a good wife...and make you happy, and i will try to make us a big happy family."
Kellin smiles and lifts his head high. I smile threw my disgust and anger and Priceless looks about ready to cry
"I know..." I spit it out as fast as I can with as much love as i can at the same time.
"I know weve had our hard times latley but marrying you will fix those. Ill be closer to you and we will be happy. Luka and Leroy will adjust to you as there loving father and our life will be long and full of joy! I love you Priceless, Lets hurry up and get married now!"
Theres "Awws" and gasps and everyone laughs. Priceless looks like hes about to break down crying hes so happy. Kellin gives me a eye full and a huge smile. Luka and Leroy both give me half hearted smiles. I would have to tell them the plan later. After everyones done laughing the priest then speaks loud.
"Do you Priceless Purity Heavens, take Lexi Rose Convell to be your laftly wedded wife?'
Taking a deep breath Priceless nods
"I do"
"And do you Lexi Rose Convell take our lord and savior! Priceless Purity Heavens to be your laftly wedded husband?'
My heart screams no. Tears fill my eyes and pain my body. I choke and stop breathing as they wait for my response. Flashes and images of Loki and me pop into my head. Im ready to scream and shout. I hold my heart. Remembering what Loki told me. 'I will always love you Lexi' I think of how I was about to marry Loki, the only words i had to say was "I do" and we would be together. We would be at home with Luka and Leroy. I choke and choke and choke. The words getting catch in my throat. I open wide and whimper
"I...I....I do..."
Choking out the words everyone smiles. Priceless slips on the ring. Its big and shiny. Its ugly to.
"I know prononce you man and wife! You may kiss the bride!"
Priceless grabs me and forces a big kiss on me. Luka and Leroy both begin to scream but Kellin covers there mouths. I relently kiss back. Throwing the floors behind me. I dont bother to watch or applaud the maids catch it. Insted Priceless grabs my arm and we walk down the isle to the banquet. I try to hid my tears and anger. Leroy and Luka both grab onto Kellin as he hugs them. He escorts them down to the dinning table. As we eat and such it hits me hard, Im married to the man that kidnapped me and my children. Who raped me, I was forced to be with this evil being. My real husband, My Loki...Im sorry...Im sorry
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Im so happy! Ill be finishing up this story soon!!! Well it will be a while but were noit done yet! XD