Status: Comment Share Recomand and Subscribe please!!!

Dark Dreams

Painfully Giving Up

"What you doing love?"
He runs his hands down my arms. His touch is cold, yet soft. I stare out into the white clouded abass.
"Nothing..."
"You ok darling? You look lost?"
"...Its nothing...really..."
He starts to rub my shoulders and spins me around. He holds my hands and half smiles at me.
"I know somethings wrongs. Its written all over your beautiful face..."
I sigh, trying a bite to hide my smile
"Tell me"
"...I dont want to bother you-"
He pulls my head into his and kisses me. Its soft and short. With a few breaks. He has vary soft lips, hes not forceful, its just a simple sweet kiss.
"Now, tell me whats wrong"
I blush and shuffle my feet, staring at the ground.
"I just feel weird thats all..."
"You sick?"
"No its not that...I dont know I just...feel..."
Inside i want to screamabout how lonely. How much I hate him and how much I miss my old and real family. Loki, Luka, Leroy and me. And even that scary ass demon hound Noah-Thats not his name. Noah is Pricelesses white tigar. Yes he prefers cats. Him and Loki are so diffrent. Just like cats and dogs. Always fighting and never friends. There basiclly the same, but with much diffrents and prefrences. I cant believe I'm forgetting...This place is EVIL. I know its been..two years...I choke thinking about it. But how can I forget the family I love? That demon hound was a member of our family...and Im forgetting them...Ive already forgotten what the place of Purgatory looks like, what our home looks like. How long will it be before I forget all together?
"A bit out of place...forgotten I guess"
"Hey hey hey...this is your home my love! Arent you happy?"
I grab his hands and press them onto his chest along with my head.
"Of course I'm happy...I just feel wrong today"
"I love you Lexi...your not wrong, your right haha!"
Priceless wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck.
"I know.....I just...ugh I guess I'll feel better later..."
He grabs my face and brings it to his
"I love you Lexi."
He says in a stern and a tight aggravated
"I...I...I love you to Priceless.."
He lightens up and kisses me again
"Call me by my middle name if you want to be formal love"
"Yes Purity..."
"Lord Priceless we need your help."
Kellin walks in the room. Priceless gives him a angry and irritated look like he had just given me.
"Thank you Kellin. Are you forgetting something?"
Priceless gets so mad when people don't address me. He hates it when I'm late to say I love him back. I can't say "me to" he also hates that. I've learned over the past two hard and grueling years what he hates and loves. Kellin back tacks, bows and apologizes
"Forgive me Lord. Good day Lady Heavens."
Smiling he leaves the room with Priceless. He gives me another kiss
"I'll be back soon ok? Don't go off worrying about me ill be fine!"
I half smile and kiss back. He shuts the door and I go back to looking out the window.
"Wherever you are Purgatory Loki Lucifer...I love you..."
A tear falls from the window and it takes a long trip down to the clouded ground.
"...Don't forget about me..."
I let the tears fall down endlessly. Sobbing while staring into the clouds and blue sky. I look away and sit staring at the floor. A puddle of water grows bigger by my feet with each drop of water from the ceiling. I get up and walk to the nursery, Luka and Leroy both play with some toys. Both look so sad and depressed. But playing together they look a bit happy.
"Hey boys"
They both smile and run to me
"Mommy!! Mommy!!" Luka cries
"We made you something!!" Leroy smiles
They drag me by the arm to the floor.
"Ok ok ok! Haha! What so important?"
"We made something for you and daddy!" Luka says
"Our REAL dad!" Leroy finishes
I smile with a slight concern
"Here!"
They shuffle threw piles and piles of papers and drawings and toys. They finally find a small piece of paper and hand it to me. It's a drawing of me and Loki standing at the alter. Priceless is to the side. He's covered in what looks like-
"Blood?"
"Yea! Because daddy beat him up!"
As I keep looking...
"Is that Kelly?"
"Yes!" Luka says excited
"What is he doing here?"
Leroy takes the picture and they pull me into a chair. They both climb on my lap and smile holding and pointing at the picture
"Ok so here's the story!"
I smile at them. So young. So cute. I never want them to grow up. Ever.
"See Kelly? He's going to get you and daddy married!"
"Oh that's wonderful!"
"But that's not the best part! Daddy comes to rescue us! And he gets into a fight and beat 'Priceless'" Leroy taunts his name "up! Then Kelly marries you guys and we go back home happy!!!"
For being so young, there like mini Leonardo Di Vinci's and Van Gouge's. so artistic it's beautiful. It's like a picture.
"Wow..."
It brings tears to my eyes. They both hug me
"I miss daddy..."
"Me to..."
"I do to kiddies...more then you do I can promise that..."
Leroy gets up off my lap after a while and goes to his room to sleep. It's mid day, another perk of them being so young: Nap time. Luka looks at me and frowns
"Mommy, will you do something for me?"
"What is it baby?"
"...promise not to get mad at me, and you have to promise not to tell Leroy!"
"Tell him what?"
"PROMISE!"
Luka is a quiet boy. Yet he shouted so angrily and loud, I was sure Priceless could hear it.
"Ok ok shhh...I promise"
He comes to my ear and wraps his arms around my neck
"I don't think daddy's coming to get us mommy..."
I grab him by the shoulders and shake him a tiny bit, not to hurt him tho.
"Don't you dare say that Luka Purgatory Lucifer! Your father will get us-"
"It's been two years mommy...two years..."
"I know that!!! I-"
I choke and stutter with each word. Tears stream down my face as the reality starts to hit hard and deep
"Daddy's not coming mommy..."
I start sobbing threw each word as I hold onto his shoulders. My body and arms grow weak. My head starts hurting and I grind my teeth
"Luk-a-a-a!!!" I half sob and scream at him
He hugs me tightly and whispers
"Daddy's not coming mommy...he just isn't..."
Luka kisses me and hugs me even tighter. I sob into him loudly. Crying and crying and screaming in heart break and anger. This horrible depression.
"I don't like Priceless either Mommy...but...it's not like before where I hated him...maybe we have to...we have to..."
"G-G-G-Giv...e...in...?"
Luka nods and I scream and cry as hard as I can. Leroy comes to the door, hand in hand with Priceless, who's face is filled with terror. He runs and traps me in his arms. I hug back and cry. Even Leroy joins in.
"I love you Priceless!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!"
I sob and scream into his chest. Letting myself give in to him. Letting everything wash away. Trying to forget about what life was like, but now it all comes back to hurt me even worse.
"Shhhh....shhhh...shhh..come on baby girl...shhhh...I love you to! What's wrong princess?"
I just cry with Leroy and Luka both trying not to cry.
"We love you...dad..."
Priceless looks at me with a increasing smile and grin. He makes his grip around us tighter and tighter. I let him. Not resisting. The boys both silently cry.
"Shh...Lexi my love, it will be alright. Whatever your worried about, it's ok! Ill make it go away..."
"Thank you...I love you...I love you..."
"Us to.."
"And I love all three of you! We can finally be a big happy family..."
"Yes...a big.....happy...family..."
I choke on every word as I cry. I guess it's time to let go. I mean...it has been two hole years without a sign of anything...maybe Loki was even killed? I never thought about that to be honest...ill always love you Purgatory Loki Lucifer. And I'll always be waiting. But I'm giving up on the idea us coming home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes yes yes yes :( she's giving up on waiting...
Share recommend comment <3