Status: Comment Share Recomand and Subscribe please!!!

Dark Dreams

Bloody Reunion

I grab the bars of the sliver gate and tear them apart. The sound of my demonic, anger filled hands coming to contact with the holy gates of heaven is ear piercing. It burns my hands and I can't help but let out a little sigh. I slip threw the bars and the black cloud around my feet thunders and roars. I grin deviously and laugh like a mad doctor. Scythe in hand I lurch threw the clouded walk ways and fluffy white homes of the holy undead. I make sure to keep a firm grip upon my death weapon. My Scythe is my life. If my appearance doesn't frighten you on sight, seeing my Scythe raised to your skull sure will. It's black, thorn and vine covered with small black roses blooming around it, the smell of death and decay eliminates from them. The blade is long, sharp, and shines with a black fog. The skull of Primeress connects the blade and staff together. The blade comes from the mouth and feathers and spikes are shoved in the eye holes. I sneak past the houses and dreamery, it's like Scenery, but in heaven your dreams come to reality. Seeing only pure hearted people can be let in threw heaven, bad dreams never happen. No one is safe from Pricelesses over all seeing eye. I hear a faint talk from behind one of the houses. Peeking around I see two of Pricelesses guards talking to one another.
"Our God is planing to renew the vows of him and his Mary for there three years of marriage."
One of the guards said a little irritated
'Mary' is another form to presenting God and his wife. As in the Wiccan and the bible itself, Mary is the mother of nature, she is also the mother of Jesus, also saying she is the wife to God. In our bible it is right. But some say God cannot die. But that is not true. God can die. But...not from age. Not from a illness or problem, not from wounds or loss of blood, the God can only die from another gods hand. Me and Priceless are gods. He is God, known to the holy prays of justice and pureness, hence the full name Priceless Purity Heavens. And I, Purgatory Loki Lucifer ( it's known to some also by Loki Purgatory Lucifer whatever suits you to be honest ) Satan. Master of hell and all those "Sinners" and wrong doers. Hence my first real name, Purgatory, also meaning Hell and the pain for sinners from earth and Heaven. My father. He made sure to teach me well and strong. I was the one, who made Priceless watch as I took away the man who helped make him in the world and crowned him God of heaven and all under, be killed by this vary Scythe. I gained power like no other could believe. I also lost what could have been peace between the endless fight for Lexis hand forever. I don't want this life to restart. I don't. This is the first life I have shown her who I really am. Before I was a singer to her favorite band, a poet, artist, writer, I've been her protecter and best friend threw out hundreds of her short lives. Yet I've seen her in that wedding dress once. Before Priceless took her away from me for the last time. Other then that, Lexi has killed herself in almost all her past lives. When me and Priceless fell in love with Lexi, we both wanted to be with her so badly. It ruined the peace between Heaven and Hell. We shared her for years. One life time was mines, next his, and so on....Lexi always killed herself...from sadness, anger, she never changed. Same face and look, same attitude, everything about her In her past lives were the same. On her 6th past life, She was born in a happy family. She was with me, she died on her 16th birthday after getting into a car crash. On her 8th past life she was murdered. Just a drive by shooting. The peace between Heaven and Hell was broken after Priceless accused me of keeping her for two life times. He had kept her for three and not told me. A huge war broke out, leading me to kill Pricelesses father. I kept his skull as a reminder for me and him. Everyone dies. But when me and Priceless fell in love with Lexi, we made sure she would come back to life to relive herself all over again. We couldn't see her be A Walking. She could not be allowed in Heaven, but she did not deserve Hell. If took us so much strength and power to make it so she is just born from another womb in another place around the world. I finally got her, like it should have been...but then I lost her...
"Yea..I'm not looking forward to another wedding. His Mary is so sad. And to be honest, I don't blame her.."
"I herd she and Gods Admiral have a little thing together.."
"What?!? With Kellin?"
"Yes! There so close, she's crying on his arm. She's with him all the time! They spend hours together in her room with the door locked and shut!"
"Haha!!! Wouldn't that be a surprise now? What do you think-"
"Oh Hahaha! He would have Kelly there turn to the Walkings. Kicked right from heaven! Haha! But God would forgive Lexi making her admit to his morbid excuse to make himself feel ok and not betrayed."
"Good point...I think God needs to let her leave. I guess she was freaking out a few nights ago in the nursery and stared telling Priceless how she loves him and he's the only man for her. And that night they had sex. And you could hear the happiness in His Mary's voice as she moaned and what not. They've spent all week cuddling and kissing and laughing in each others arms...I guess she just gave up on fighting...she's not herself"
"Mmmhmmm...between you and me, that Mary of his has a nice sexy body"
"Hell yes she dose! I told you of when I saw her-"
There bodies hit the white clouds and turn them red with blood. I frown as there words of Lexi and her body got to my ears.
"Pigs..."
Lexi...did she really give up on me? It really has been about three years has it...dammit dammit dammit!!! No..she still loves me...and I have to show her I tried, show her I care and love them all. No matter what I hear or see, he own words will be the only explaining I'll reason with. From her own mouth, her own words.

Reaching the Garden Palace I strike down numbers of guards. Silently and bloody. The white clouds splattered in red, dripping to the earth below. I can only imagine the person being rained on. Freaking out and screaming. I would be funny to see and laugh about. I turn my head with a laughter of a woman and man. They walk by the palace gates and freeze. Looking at the murder field. I lick the blood oozing of my fingers and flick my hand. There backs arch all the way to there toes and there longs collapse under the pressure. Leaving not a scream, but the sound of bones cracking into small pieces. I drop them both and suck up there holy souls. I clench my fist and watch the black fog around them grow and beat like a heart.
"Grrr...."
I growl at the taste, but it fuels my power. I look into the blue sky and grin. A loud thud and thunder arouse from my landing on the roof. I drag my scythe down the shingles. A red and black fog and oozed down the sides. Screaming watches all faint and howl and run. More guards rush out and try to attack me, leaving them all with a spike and shingle threw there brains. I slide off of the roof and land on a open balcony. I dig my feet into the concert and walk into the room. There's toys and pictures and paintings. I pick up a picture of a man, woman, and two children. The woman and kids look sad and out of place. I run my hands over them, glaring at the man only.
"Ill kill you..."
I drop the picture and tear out his face. Leaving the boys and woman in tack. I walk tall and proud, lurching around corners in sight of surprising that angel fuck face or my family. I find myself in the dining hall. It's empty and quiet. A huge picture of Priceless hangs over the large fire place. In his arms and in white is my Lexi. She looks so beautiful, even in his arms. All the white is giving me a major head ache. I spot a servant hiding under the table and I slam him to the wall. He lets out a cry of fear. I dig my claws into his cheeks.
"Where is Priceless. Is he home, now don't lie to me good sir."
He nods feverishly and starts to daze as puss and blood leak out from his cheeks where my nails entered and pierced.
"Is he outside?"
He nods again and starts to lose more blood as I grab his tongue. I yank the tongue out and smile. Devouring it with a single bite. I grab the back of his head and throw it at the portrait. It's splatters all over his face. I laugh and walk back to the garden, this time, the back garden. Lexi sits on a swing looking into the dawning sun. Not phased by the death and screams. It's silent here. Where all problems are sealed out. She's far off in the distance. As I start walking the ground beats and pounds. She starts to sniffle and cry. My hearing increased. I throw my arms around her neck and lock my hands together. I kiss her head. She jumps and screams as loud as possible. She falls forwards, I got freaked at her shrill scream it sounded like she was being murdered. I can taste the fear from her. It's horror and terror all mixed into one. The best kind of fear. I step back tho. A little worried about how badly I must have scared her. She breathes heavily. She looks so beautiful. A short ruffled, strapless white dress with a pair of white convers. Her hair curled a little at the bottom. All in all, she's still the most gorgeous thing I've ever laid eyes to. As she looks up her mouth drops and her eyes open wider then ever before. She gets up and I open my arms to her warm embrace.
I get a cold shot gun barrel to the back of the neck instead.
"Don't touch her"
Lexi lets out another gasp and scream. Turning the gun all the way around my neck to be facing me, Priceless grabs Lexi by the waist and hold her tight. A once sour and disgusted expression turns to a almost pleased one. I smile back at him.
"Don't move Lexi..."
Leroy and Luka both run and grab onto Lexi's pale and skinny legs. Besides the tears there's a growing smile on there faces. They hid them in her legs. I grin slightly and wave. Lexi starts to cry. She sniffles and staggers to keep the boys closer to her. I can feel them wanting to run and hug me. To kiss me and leave. But they can't move. Lexi is shivering and shaking. So are the boys. Priceless keeps the gun to my temple
"What are you trying to do here?"
"Im taking back my family, I'm taking them home"
They squeal loudly and cry harder. Lexi tries to keep her cool but she's shaking so hard. Her legs might just give out
"No you won't. They don't want to go "home" Purgatory. They are home."
I slam my scythe on the ground in anger.
"THIS IS NOT THERE HOME!!"
"THEN WHY DOSENT LEXI AND THE KIDS WANT TO GO BACK TO THERE?!?!"
I look at Lexi and she gently shakes her head as she answers yes. I try not to mind her little gestures and mouthing words. Or show that I'm noticing. She's flicking her head to the side to "fix her hair" pointing to a tower part of the palace.
"She loves me! These kids love me! They don't love you anymore! Lexi is even planning our next wedding to renew our vows. We're happy, we love each other and they do not need you anymore!"
"...no....do you really...?"
"...yes....yes I do...Me and..Priceless..."
He hugs her. I spit in disgust. But while Priceless closes his eyes to hug her....
"Save me...Save us..."
She mouths. When he lets go I grin and growl
"Lexi...is it your wish to stay here with Priceless forever? Is that what you want? What you REALLY want?"
She nods and her tears hit the ground. Like a demon in heaven, they thunder and rain as they get soaked into the clouds.
"See!?!! You've made a bloody mess of my angels and now your "little Lexi" doesn't want you-"
"I want to hear it with her own words first!!!"
Priceless gives me a irritated look and then squeezes Lexi's hand. She takes a deep breathe and cries
"I want...to stay...with...Priceless...for...for..forever.."
The hate and anger in her eyes rage and build. She starts to fall little by little, the boys holding her up. I bend down and they look at me. Priceless doesn't let the barrel of the gun drift from head shot.
"Leroy...Luka..." I whisper in a calm voice. They both sob and look at me. Rubbing there eyes of tears and horror. I lend out a hand and Priceless cocks it.
"I said don't touch them!"
"You SAID don't touch LEXI!"
Lexi pats Priceless on the shoulders.
"It's his children....our children...let them say good bye...please my winged love" she whispers to him.
He frowns and pulls back a little bit
"Anything for you my angel"
They give a quick kiss. Disgusting me, Luka and Leroy. Even Lexi didn't look so happy. I put back out my hands and they let go of there mothers legs and both grab my hand, tighter and tighter. They cry and cry. And I let out a half open smile
"Wow you two have grown..."
"HURRY UP!" He shouts
They both nod and sniffle. I open my arms and they both lung forward and cry into me
"Daddy!!!! Daddy!!!! Aaaahhhh!!!"
"Daddy!!! I thought! I thought!"
"You thought I wouldn't come and save you huh? You gave up on me didn't you?"
The sob even louder. I pull them off and Priceless grabs them,
"Do you boys want to stay here? With mommy and this man?"
They shake and start to hyperventilate.
"Come on boys...tell your "father" what you want" Priceless taunts
"Y..y..y..y....ye..yeee...yessss..."
I stand up and brush myself off. They both cry and cry and cry.
"...I love you Leroy, I love you Luka. You two promise me something alright?"
"And what would THAT be?"
He butts in. I growl but them turn back to the boys
"Protect your mother alright? I want you to keep her safe no matter what happens, got it?"
They both nod and cry. I reluctantly turn my back.
"I love you Lexi...forever until my soul dies...and without you...that will be vary soon...good bye"
Priceless howls angrily and shouts
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!?"
I turn around and smile. Scythe in hand I slash away at the air.
"Leaving. I asked my family if they wanted to become your family instead. They said yes. I will respect there wishes, and I will leave forever. You won't be hearing from me unless its a invite to Satans funeral."
I step back threw the portal and into the forest again. As the sun sets, I watch the tower. I cover my sent and watch and watch and watch. By nightfall it's a black moon. All light, on earth, in hell or even up here in Heaven, it's all black. A small light flickers on and off. I grin and start making my way to the tower. It's cold and dark. But there's enough light to see that beautiful face and body.

"I thought I would never see you again..."
"I would never leave you with that man....nor our children"
"I love you Purgatory..."
"I love you more, my dear Lexi"
♠ ♠ ♠
Recommend, Share, Subscribe!!!