Status: Comment Share Recomand and Subscribe please!!!

Dark Dreams

It Will Get Better

"Aaaahhhhhhh......"
"Shhh...if you want me to keep going, you have to be quiet..."
"I'm sorry...ah...ah...ah..."
"You missed that huh baby girl?"
"Ye..yes! So much..."
"What do you like better? Angels? Or Demons?"
I grip onto his shoulders as he starts to go harder. I try my hardest to be quiet, but it's been forever from the last time I felt him like this...it's been forever since I've had sex and enjoyed it.
"You...you could be and angel or a demon and I'd love you all the same!! Ahhh!!"
He grins and hosts up my legs, my toes touch the wall, and he lets me gasp and sigh as he slows down, but goes in deeper. Loki wraps a hand around my breast and starts to lick and suck on my nipple. I try to stay quiet, but it's soooooooo hard...
"I can't believe he did this to you..."
"Loki it's ok...you can make it all better now can't you?"
He grins and I bite my lips as he pulls out.
"What could I do to make it better?"
"Kiss it better"
He lowers me down and spreads my legs far apart. I moan and push down for more. He lays kisses and lick and sucks all around it.
"You have the tastiest pussy in the world..."
"In all of Heaven and Hell?"
"In the cosmos and universe!! Oh my baby girl I've missed this!"
"I've missed it even more!!"
He grabs my face and kisses me. Letting his tongue threw I pull him by the collar of his cloak for a deeper one.

After a while we both lay down and kiss gently. He still fingers me, but just a little bit. I rest my head on his chest and he rubs my forehead. Kissing the top of my hair.
"I love you Loki..."
"Lexi...you have no idea what you mean to me and how much I need you and love you and care for you...it's crazy...I broke my promise of keeping you and the kids safe...I know I'm a horrible father, and a ever worse lover...but-"
I slap him as hard as I can. Tears starting to run out from my eyes
"Don't you DARE say that Loki! You are the best father and lover in the world!!! Just because we were taken doesn't mean anything! It was at our wedding, your guard was down. We expected a peaceful and beautiful wedding with no problems!!! It's ok Loki...you came back to us? Didn't you?"
He nods and pulls me closer
"I'm sorry it's been so long...I became so depressed I didn't want to live anymore. I gave up on life when I didn't have you or the boys...it took three fucking years for me to grow some balls and come rescue you guys..."
"It's ok! Your here now, and that's all that matters...we should be the ones who are sorry...we gave up on you Loki...Me, Luka, Leroy...we all gave up and gave in...I'm sorry Loki, the boys would be sorry, they cried and screamed when we got into the nursery...We gave up on the only one we loved and cared for...and we feel horrible about it!!!"
He grabs me and pulls me closer to him in a huge hug. I bite into his chest and let a few tears out
"Shhh....I can't say I would do the same thing, but I can understand. Sometimes it's easier to let go then to hang on. I'm glad you lasted so long I wouldn't forgive myself if you did something to yourself...not again..."
I look up at him a bit confused
"Again? What do you mean 'Again'?"
He sits up and leans on the wall. Sighing and rubbing my bare back with his warm hands.
"I...I don't really know if your ready to hear it and understand..."
"What?! Please!!!"
"Promise you will listen to me?"
"Yes!!! Just tell me!"
He pauses and takes a deep breathe. His stomach is turning in pain and he feels sick. I sit up on him and hold his face in my hands.
"I won't go into detail...after lives...you have been in love with priceless many times. You guys were together and wanted to be together forever..."
I cover my mouth in shock and disgust.
"No I don't! I never did!!!"
He puts his finger to my mouth
"Shhh....let me finish. Unlike everyone else, me and priceless fell in love with you, because we did when you killed yourself we couldn't let you into heaven, but you didn't deserve hell, and we would hate ourselves if you became A Walking."
"A Walking-"
"I'll tell you later, Do we used all the power we had to make sure you'd be reincarnated. You looked the same, acted the same. You were still Lexi. We made sure of that. But when it comes to where you were and your family, we couldn't control that. But in each life you died so young and so sadly. But in each life we took turns. Priceless would be in your life, then I would. You fell hard for both of us. And we loved you so vary much. So Priceless and me both love you, so damn much. It was peace for us. But then it all changed when Priceless cheated."
I hold onto his arms
"That's not true!! I would never love such a man like him!!! He's a horrible disgusting man!!!"
He hold me as I punch into him
"You never thought of him like that until now...now that you love me..."
"I never did!! Your a liar!"
He grabs my hands and his eyes glow red. I start to shake.
"I. Am. Not. A. Liar. I would NEVER lie to you. Don't you dare call me a liar. Don't you dare!!"
His eyes water and I'm struck with guilt
"Loki I-"
"No! I know you don't want to hear it but its true! I didn't want to tell you because I knew you wouldn't believe me! I did not want to tell you. You promised to listen to me. And you didn't! I don't deserve to be called a liar after what I've been threw! I know it's been hard for you to but it was worse for me!!"
"Loki!!! How was it worse for you!!?!?"
"I HAVEN'T SEEN MY TWO CHILDREN OR THE GIRL I LOVE FOR THREE FUCKING YEARS!!! YOU GUYS ARE ALL I LIVE FOR!!!! WITHOUT YOU IM NOTHING!!"
I cover his mouth and kiss him, pulling hard on his hair as he cries. He pulls me closer and tighter. I run my hands threw his hair
"Oh Loki.....I want to go home..."
"I need you to come home..."
We lay down again and look at the dark black sky. He bites my neck and I gasps in pleasure. He starts to gently slide in and moves his hips. I grip onto him and moan. He starts to groan and I push him up
"Wait what are you doing?!?"
"I don't want Priceless trying this with you...ever..."
"Trying what?!?"
He grins and nipples on my bottom lip so I can't scream
"Trying for another boy this time!!!"
"But-"
He closes in on my face and smiles
"I don't want Priceless to have sex with you again now, and I defiantly don't want him impregnating you again!"
"Wait why do you keep saying agai-"

He smiles at me and I grab onto him. Begging him not to leave. Loki grabs my chin and brings it to his face and grins, tears flood out of his eyes, his voice raspy and choking. His touch and body trembling.
"Please! Don't go!!"
"Lexi...ill be back I promise. Be back up here tonight ok?"
He rubs my stomach and kisses me
"I love you Loki..."
"I love you more then anything Lexi"
I watch the man I love, the father of my children, our savior, leaving out the window of this white prison, now splattered in blood. I hold my stomach. I love him