Status: Comment Share Recomand and Subscribe please!!!

Dark Dreams

Another Baby?

"YOUR WHAT?!??!?"
Priceless screams at me. I sit in the living room couch and brush Leroy's hair. Luka sits on the floor looking into the burning fireplace, a faint pink blood stain is still visible. Priceless has spent the day with a group of angels trying to clear out the mess Loki had made. People mourned and cried for the fallen angels. They all were throw into the clouds. It's sad, even in Heaven, you can die like your on earth, and it will hurt as if your in Hell. Priceless looks tired and exhausted. I gave him a half smile and ruffled, then fixed, Leroy's hair. He laughed and looked up at me with a open happy mouth.
"Pregnant"
I say with a over joying smile of last night with Loki and the idea of another one if his babies inside me, mocking Priceless at each second.
"HOW?!? WE HAVEN'T EVEN-"
Luka looks up at him and frowns. Knowing the next words our of his mouth should not be said in front of them. He whispers in my ear
"We haven't had sex in a month or so, forgive us for not but how?!?!"
"I don't know. But Im pregnant."
He stood up and ponders it for a while until his normal happy and cheerful face goes to a pale, cold, angry and irritated look.
"Boys. Leave now."
"But-" Luka protests
For once...
"LEAVE NOW!"
..Priceless shouts at them. Leroy gets up and grabs Luka and they leave the room, shutting the huge doors. Priceless grabs my shoulders and stares into my eyes with his angry and pissed off ones
"How can you be pregnant."
"I don't know! I just woke up, didn't feel good, went to go get checked. That's all there is to it."
"That's impossible"
"How?"
He shakes me with anger and disbelief
"BECAUSE I USED PROTECTION LEXI BECAUSE I USED PROTECTION EVERY TIME WE HAVE SEX!!!!"
I blink and start to cry. I grab onto him and pull him into my lap, screaming and crying I try to put on the best show possible.
"Whoa whoa whoa! Lexi-"
"HE RAPED ME!! AHHH"
He pulls me off and looks in my eyes
"Who?! Angel calm down..."
"LOKI!! Last night I went out to get some water and, and, and, and"
I start hyperventilating and crying and Priceless buys the whole act. He consuls me and hugs me. We go to tell the boys, leaving out the rape part, but just saying that I'm having another baby. The boys look happy, but behind there eyes, is a deep sadness. A longing to be just the three of us, to go home back to Loki and just stay that way...it wasn't the baby this time, but my stomach turned and lurched. Giving me a sick and horrible feeling of guilt and betrayal to them.

I rub the baby and go to the tower room. I sit there for days, I sat up there for so long that Priceless got worried, I wouldn't sleep any where but up there, so he had a room set up for me. He would complain about me not sleeping in the same bed, all I told him was that when I was pregnant with Luka and Leroy I had to be in the cold and away from people. He understood a bit but never questioned me. He's a vary respectable man, a little to believable and trusting to me. But I guess that's a good thing on my behalf. It's been about a month, my belly round and big. But I've been freaking out and start to form a regretting feeling.
"Baby...I don't think I can have you..."
I break off petals of flowers Priceless put in the tower for me and let them drift out the window. A bundle of beautiful black and red roses lay under my bed in the mattress. One of the things Loki has brought me over the days. He said he has to wait until we can leave. He didn't go into detail on why. Just something about a "Pandora" but I don't really ask. He's brought me flowers and pictures, poems and stories, romantic ones about love and affection. He always makes a joke about us like this. That's why he started reading to me the story about "Romeo & Juliet". It's that kind of romantic stuff that he does. I'm a trapped princess in a tower, held captive by a evil 'dragon' and Loki is my knight in shining armor! He reads to me, brushes and braids my hair...snuggling me, singing small little songs to me and my baby belly. He ever found my wedding ring he gave me. He can't give it to me, but he lets me wear it and play with it. Reminding me of happy times. And sometimes, if I beg and plead, or if I'm having a bad day, Loki tells me about one of my past lives. Its been so much easier to live here now. I mean, getting visits from Loki every night, I feel like all those Cliché love movies, the girl sneaks out with the guy without her father finding out or he would grab his gun and shoot him movies. The ones with the happy endings.
"I don't want to have you anymore...I just want to go home...I want it to be Luka, Leroy, Loki and me...I don't want anymore children..."
I slide my hands down the open window of the tower and pull back in pain
"Oww!"
I stick my finger in my mouth, I'm bleeding. I lean over the window and a arrow is jammed between the white marble of the tower. A letter sticks under the arrow. I smile and gently pluck the arrow and letter off and bring it inside. Smiling and giggling I open up the letter.
'My Dearest Lexi, oh how I love you. You and our boys our my world! You guys are my everything, but this letter is for you, my most prized possession, your my heart, my blood, my brain and (if I had one) my soul! I miss your amazing home cooking, your so fantastic, my beautiful Lexi, singing and dancing, your skinny sweet body is all I want. If only you weren't pregnant hahaha! The things I would do to you my love...oh my love you are! My sun dose not rise without you! Ill visit you everyday, ill continue to sing you songs, to fix your hair, ill be bringing you beautiful flowers from my garden with each kiss I lay upon your soft and even more beautiful cheeks and lips, reading you love stories and romantic poems as you love so much, I will do all this and more until your smiling is forever continued! I can't stand to see you sad. It kills me on the inside! But as long as I have you I never need anything else! Your so beautiful and fantastic! Sexy and funny! The day of our wedding...your dress will be black, flared up in red, I will be standing and waiting for you, my beautiful bride to walk down the isle, but this will be the last time you will. And it will be you and me forever! Along with our two..well soon to be three lovable children!! A huge happy family. And I'll have you. Safe and sound. I will be there soon to get you my love...I love you...I love you I love you I love you! And don't your dare forget it!'
I read it with tears and a smile. Laughing and feeling a over sensing amount of joy and longing.
"Love your true love, Purgatory Loki Lucifer"
I say the last part out loud and lay the letter on my stomach. I hold onto a black rose and turn on my side. Grinning I fall asleep for a while.

"Till death do us part huh?"