Status: Comment Share Recomand and Subscribe please!!!

Dark Dreams

Tears

I couldnt breathe. I was on the ground and I felt sick. I looked up and see a black cloud. I saw flowers wilting and the ground was cracked. A few monsters, i mean i think they were monsters...i couldnt really tell, I could see were walking to the black cloud, I think they were crying. i stand up and walk to the cloud. arms are flung around me and my head becomes buried into a warm chest.
"Ahh!" i say shocked
the arms held me tighter and tighter, soft hair feel into my face. I looked up but my head was kept down by a chin.
"dont fall for it..."
i felt someone kiss my head
"What?"
"Please...your my pureness and i love you...keep me in your mind!"
He tilts my head up and i get a kiss, Its soft and his lips taste so good and sweet. I grab onto his shoulders and he grabs onto mines. Then he turns and is gone. I wake up in Castiles bed. My phone blaring with messages and calls from my dad and mom. My skirt from last night was still on, my tanktop was off but other then that I was fine. A tingling feeling left on my lips. A white feather next to me on the pillow. I pick it up and get a huge shot of pain. I feel my shoulder and its fine. I walk out of the room and into the kitchen. Castiles making breakfast. he hugs me tightly
"Castile did we..."
"Nope. You eneded up falling down onto the floor we got so drunk haha!"
"Oh..."
He pulls me closer
"Im glad we didnt. I didnt want anything to happen tp you..."
After spending another day with him I head home. My father and mother frown and curse at me. I head up into my room, thinking about the man in white...he called me his "pureness" whatever it ment...Loki might know about it...as a matter of fact now that I think about it, I didnt see loki...i saw that man in white! That night I see him. Hes mad. Hes so mad. Im sitting on a bench. hes standing up in his garden. Plucking dead flowers and trimming them. You can feel the heat and anger coming from him.
"Lexi..."
I gulp down hard and hold my hands, rolling my tumbs
"Yes..."
He throws dead roses at my feet, i start to cry
"Why do you disobey me Lexi?"
i sob quietly trying not to make him any more mad then he already is
"Lexi...I try to help you...I dont like hurting you but you make me so you will fucking obey me!"
He throws his clipers and they land into the ground with such force and power it gets stuck in the cobblestone pavement. Im wearing a dress. Its strapless and black. Im covered in necklasses and braclets and rings with black diamonds and bright rubys. My hairs straight and not a single hair is out of place. He looks to me and stands closer to me,
"Stop crying"
he places a rose in my hands, its red on the outside and fades to black in the middle. I wipe my tears away and loot at the rose.
"Beautiful huh? I only get a few like that every few thousand years..."
I nod, It was beautiful, He was being so nice to me...why was I dressed like this anyways? I was so confused
"Saddly Iv never gotten to share this beauty with anyone. Its lonely here." he looks up to the dark sky. I look over at him, i see a black tear fall from his face
"I wish you would sleep more"
"why.....?"
Another tear falls
"I dont have kids, family, friends. Im all alone..."
I take his hand and hold it tightly. He faces me and the anger is drenched in sadness. He gives me a little smile and looks at our hands
"What dose that have to do with me sleeping?"
"You try to sleep only a few hours each night, it takes about a hour until your fully alseep, then another hour until i can get you in here. I like being around people...I like being around you...your so nice and sweet, Iv seen your life...I love it! You see all these people and you have so meny friends! I wish you would sleep more so I could be with you more!"
His tears of black turn to red, the smell of blood starts.
'Then why are you so mean to me? Why do you abuse me and hurt me!?" i yell at him
"Because I dont want you to leave me! I do all this because im scared! Im hungry! Lexi I need you...Iv been taught that i need to show you that Im your boss and you cant leave me!"
He crys harder. I can see his meaning threw his confusing words. I turn his face to me and I kiss him on the lips. I let it linger for a few minutes and when I pull away hes stunned. His pale skin was cold, so were his lips. But they were ever so soft. i wipe his tears away and kiss his cheek. He smiles just a tiny bit and I move closer to him. I feel him tense up.
"Lexi..."
He grabs me and pulls me up. He walks towrds his castle and I stop him,
"No!"
he looks at me
"Nothings going to happen"
"Stop lying to me! I know the story!"
Before you go into the castle there is a gate. tall fences and a gate, there is a faint, but visable foce field. If the tip of your finger nails even touches the field, you will be trapped forever in his home. In life, I would be in a coma so to speak. But I would never wake up, i would never age or get sickness, I would be fine. But I could never leave. I would be with him forever, this would also entitle me to living forever, the 10,000,000 year to make me look a year older. I thought about it once or twice, my life sucks and hes always said i would be rich and treated like a princess...I just wanted some respect.
"Cmon then"
He grins and laughs and twrils me around away from castle
"Why did you dress me like this?"
He raises his fingers and the cobble stone ground, the red sky with the horrible smell, and the dried dead landscape turned into beautiful carpets, a dome celling in gold with huge diamonds lights. The beautiful smell of flowers filled the room and a band of violens and celios played amazing music. Loki threw me around as we danced, i laughed and smiles for the first time i was having a good time with him. He made little swirls with his fingers, dances formed up from the floor wearing gowns and tuxes. They had no faces, just blackness under there hats and hair. I leaned into him.
"Your good at dancing" i say to him
"Yea...Iv done it alot, by myself of course. You've never danced before huh?"
"No..." iv been letting him pick me up and iv stepped on his toes alot.
he smiles at me and begins to slow down.
"Oh and uh...I meet this guy last night"
"oh really?"
he says, he closes his eyes and smiles, letting his lips sit on my neck
"Yea...he had long colorful hair, and was wearing all white..."
The band stopped playing on a long screeching note, the dancers looked at us and burst into dust, the celling caved in and the carpets vanished, Loki grabbed onto my shoulders hard, digging his nails into them and he looks at me, his eyes blazing red, his smile, gone, replaced by a anger filled frown
"what?"
"There...was this man in white...last night I saw him..."
He looks me in my eyes, it starts to scare me
"What did he say to you Lexi!?!"
"he said...i was his pureness and...he kissed me, i didnt even know who he was!"
He screamed and threw me to the ground, he grabbed his head and yelled, he started growling and his screams turned demonic.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HIM WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?"
"I just...i was so confused i though you were playing a trick on me or somthing but I didnt do anything I just stood there and it was over!! please dont hurt me!!"
Loki stops and picks me up.
"Stay away from him!! I dont want you listing to him ok?"
He looks me right in my eyes.
"Why...?"
"JUST DONT! HES A VERY BAD MAN! Lexi dont, hes going to hurt you, and i mean its gonna be a pain feast, not like me, please please please!!"
My legs wanna fall
"Yes..."
Blood tears fall from his face and tears from mines
♠ ♠ ♠
how are you all liking this so faR/ Message or comment so i know hahaha and please try to get this story out more, im proud of it and forgive me for not doing this sooner i just was so off track from every other story thank you all!