For You I'd Bleed Myself Dry

Why Don't We Hit Restart And Pause It At Our Favorite Parts

When I finally woke up and found out that Cheri told Harry I was furious. I could only imagine what he was thinking right now. How could she do this?

Everything fiber of my being was fighting against me right now. I ignored everything though and reached for the phone. I dialed Harry’s number, no answer. I called again, and again, and again, until someone answered. It was around mid afternoon where Harry was that day and I knew he was probably bust I just needed to hear his voice, I needed him to know I’m not giving up.

“Hello deary. It’s Paul, the lads are doing sound check questions right now.”

Damn it. “Normally I wouldn’t ask but it’s really important I talk to him, please.” My voice was scratch and I was on the verge of loosing it.

Paul sighed. “Hold on...”

“Thank you” I practically yelled.

I waited while I heard ruffling and mumbling on the other line and then finally, “Quinn? Is everything alright?” harry spoke quickly.

“No-yeah. Everything’s fine, I-I just really wanted to hear your voice. And I know Cheri told you, I was going to tell you I swear I just didn’t want to leave it over a recording. I’m really sorry babe. I miss you so much and I don’t want any of this to ruin your time. And I’m sorry for interrupting you, but I just wanted to make sure you know that I’m not giving up.” I was completely out of breath by the time I finished mumbling.

“You’re amazing.” He paused. “I love you and I’m so worried about you but as long as you’re willing to fight I’m going to be right there with you. I’m really sorry though love. I have to go. I’ll call you in an hour, try and stay up please. I love you so much.” The phone cut off.

I paged in the nurse and told her that if I was asleep in an hour she had permission to do anything to wake me up; I wasn’t going to miss another phone call.

--

Harry and the lads were coming home in two days. I needed to make it two more days and then Harry would be right here to take care of me.

The pneumonia seemed to be settling down, which I was forever grateful for. Harry and I managed to talk on the phone because I wasn’t constantly drugged up on meds and sleeping. My fever was down to somewhat normal and the only thing really bothering me was my throat and I was a bit itchy..

----

I woke up the next morning to find two dozen flowers on my nightstand. My face immediately lit up. They were so beautiful, pink, green, blue, orange, yellow, purple, just any color you could think of.

I shifted upright and reached for the card.

“Two days. I can’t wait to see you. Stay strong baby girl. - Xoxo Harry”

I must have reread the card a thousand times. When I finally put it down I noticed the letter I wrote for Harry wasn’t on my nightstand. I paged in the nurse.

“I see you found the flowers! Aren’t they lovely?” she asked

“Yes they’re amazing.” I forced a smile. “Did you bring them in here?” I asked

“Yes I did.” She was confused.

“Did you see a letter on my nightstand?”

“No there wasn’t anything there. Is it in the bin?” she walked over and checked my trash, empty.

“Was anyone in here? It’s a really important piece of paper.”

“I’ll check the sign in sheet just to be sure.” She walked out of my room.

Who would want to take that? I leaned over each side of my bed checking the floor to see if it fell.

“It says your sister was here earlier.” She spoke walking into my room with a clipboard.

I practically snatched the thing out of her hands. “I don’t have a sister…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffhanger(;
What do you think is going to happen?
Leave me some feedback lovelies.

Thanks so much!
xoxo

Comment and Subscribe