For You I'd Bleed Myself Dry

I Remember You And Me Tangled In Hotel Sheets

Harry’s POV

I wasted no time slipping down onto my knees. I held nothing back, I didn’t care that all the guys were there or the producers, the world finally started to make sense again. Dropping to my knees and thanking god only seemed natural. After, I quickly wrapped my arms around Quinn’s calves and pulled her down onto my lap. I didn’t want to let go of her, I never wanted this feeling to go away. Since I met Quinn I’ve experienced emotions I never knew existed and this by far was one of the best.

I heard the lads in the back of my head cheering and hugging before they all huddling around me and Quinn. We hugged each other for a while before they left to give us time to talk. I was forever grateful for meeting such amazing people, they knew how important Quinn had become and I could feel their sincerity in their responses.

For a while Quinn and I just lost each other in all the emotion. We got so caught up in the happiness, excitement, lust, and relief. For the first time since I met Quinn I kissed her and wasn’t utterly terrified it’d be the last. I know things can happen and change at the drop of a hat but right now I knew that cancer wouldn’t be taking the love of my life, and that was all I needed.

The lads and I agreed to cut tonight’s session short and I practically dragged Quinn out of the studio. I had no idea where I was going to take her, but I didn’t bother questioning it. I let my instincts take over once we got into my range rover. I had dreamt of taking Quinn to so many places, telling her stories of what happened there, and making more memories in the places with her, I just needed to get started now.

Quinn’s POV

I felt like I was moving in fast forward since the second I told Harry I was cancer free. He pulled me out of the studio and into the car without saying a word. I had no idea where Harry was taking me, but I didn’t care the slightest.

Harry didn’t take his hands off me the whole ride, in the least lustful way possible. His fingers were always between mine, kissing the back of my hand, rubbing my shoulders, tracing circles on my thighs, whatever he did, I felt safe.

I could see the silhouette of the London eye through the fog. I’ve lived here all my life and that was one thing I had never actually took part in, partially because of how terrified I was of it. We parked and Harry unbuckled himself and shifted my way in his seat. He grabbed both of my hands before he started talking.

“I wish I had something planned for us, but I really haven’t got a clue. There’s just so much stuff I want to experience with you, I thought we might as well get started now.” He shrugged.

Today was full of a lot of firsts for me and Harry but only the start. This was the first thing we had done that hadn’t been strategically planned out, our first real date in London, and my first official day being cancer free.

We went on the London Eye and I didn’t even think twice knowing Harry was by my side. He drove me past Wembly, pointed out all his favorite shops, restaurants and clubs. Every place we passed came with a promise, that one day his memory of that place was going to be with me. Neither of us were in the mood for dealing with paparazzi so we agreed on take out and a movie back at OUR home, which made it all the more perfect.

I had a rather hard time falling asleep that night. So much was racing through my mind, the thought of meeting all of Harry’s family in just a few days was enough to keep me up for weeks but there was more to it. Here I am, in bed with literally the love of my life, in our home about to start our future together. I had always been able to picture a life with Harry, but suddenly everything just became so clear, so real, so….close.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel terrible!
I know it's been forever ):
I've been dealing with some personal stuff and just haven't been able to come up with anything.
So this is kinda the best I could come up with, I'm hoping I'll get out of this funk soon..

Please hang in there with me!
Thank you so much
xoxox

Comment and Subscribe