‹ Prequel: Sluts in Love

Glitter, Guts, Glory

Hazel.

I have cried myself to sleep every night for the past week. I wake up, cry, try to work on something, find myself in tears, and cry some more. I really didn't sleep with Jake. I don't even know a Jake. But jealous and angry and sad that I was, I lied to Leo and that makes me cry more. Because he cheated on me in the first place makes me sob. That Rose died, sweet little Rose, makes me cry harder. And to top it off I'm pregnant and Leo managed to fuck things up before I could tell him. I wipe my eyes. I just love him so much, it hurts.

"Please talk to me, Dais," Leo's voice croons from the other side of the door. I'm sitting with my back to it, like I know he is. It's almost like we're touching. "I know you're there. I can hear you crying." Damn it. I wipe my eyes once more. "Daisy, I know I fucked things up. If you haven't noticed, I'm kind of an idiot," my lips lift into a small smile. He certainly is an idiot. "But if you let me, I want to spend the rest of my life making it up to you. Even in whatever afterlife there is, I'll be there, on my knees and begging you to take me back. I love you, Daisy. I always will."

Fresh tears pool in my eyes. Something in my stomach twinges, even though I know it's too early to be feeling any kicks. "That's your daddy, stranger," I tell my stomach. "I still love him, even though he's hurt me. But," my throat is sore from all my crying. "I think it's easy to hurt the ones we love. What do you say, little one? Should we give him another chance?" I feel a twinge again.

"Daisy? Did you say something?"

I close my eyes for a second, then stand up. My hand rests on the door knob for a moment while my other hand rubs my stomach. I slowly open the door and Leo's anxious face looks back at me.

I start crying again.
♠ ♠ ♠
hai guise did you miss me
yeah i didnt think so either.

oMG ONE MORE.