Status: Active; Writting in free time.

Feet Don't Fail Me Now.

In a world where you know you need to escape, Pete knows he would have no where to go.
So why does he run?
Does he know he will run into a certain someone?
Or how about, what does he do when he realizes he wont make it out safely with the help of Patrick, a complete stranger-metaphorically- that he feels just might understand him?

Pete has always not had the best of luck with things. After the final straw being broken, he runs away. From his shattered family. School. Work. His life.

Patrick has always been that caring soul that you could ask for a arm and a leg and he would give it uo without any questions. Hes the kind of person to take a stranger in need in. To bad Petes not a stranger.

Disclaimer: I do not own Pete or Patrick or anyone famous within the story, only own the plot which was based off the songs Something by escape the fate, and The Drug In Me Is You by Falling In Reverse. You think I did own them? Get your head checked.
  1. Chapter One.
    "Got out alive, but with scares I can't forget" -Don't Go(Bring Me The Horizon)
  2. Chapter Two.
    "And If We Could Runaway, Runaway From Here" -Bulletproof Heart(My Chemical Romance)
  3. Chapter Three.
    "I've got my things packed, My favuriot pillow, my sleeping bag"- Runaway(P!ink)
  4. Chapter Four.
    "So please stay, Sweet my dear, Don't leave me now" -The Last Song(Secondhand Seranade)
  5. Chapter Five.
    "Are You Happy, Out There?" -Emotionless(Good Charlotte)
  6. Chapter Six.
    "I just can't escape" -Coming Back Down(Hollywood Undead)
  7. Chapter Seven.
    "I'm coasting on potential towards a wall at a hundred miles an hour." -Saturday (Fall Out Boy)