Status: Active; Writting in free time.

Feet Don't Fail Me Now.

Chapter Two.

I don't know how long I was running, or exactly where my destination was but, I packed a bag and left.

No note that said 'Ran away'. I, of course, have a throbbing head acke that was making me go numb.Blood was trickling down my scalp and beginning to reach my neck, and forehead. 'Because moving made the crusted cuts break open'.

Where I was heading became clear as I was knocking on a white door that looked like I had never been touched before. My pounding on the door became more frantic as a rush of panic flashed through my mind. 'What if you were followed?'

the suddenly burst open and a man who looked to be in his mid forties with a five a-clock shadow stubble that remained on his face appeared at the door way. He looked equally pissed off.

"Do you know what time it is?" He nearly yelled. I just ignored the impatient look that was growing on his face.

"Is Jakob here?" I asked noticing the blood that was running past my eye-lid. My arm had grown numb. It laid limply at my side, So I just clenched my eye so blood wouldn't run into it.

"Hang on a moment," He left the door wide open. I was standing there numbly, Ignoring the pain that was visibly radiating off me. As the blood trickled down my cheek, Jakob emerged in nothing but his hot pink boxer shorts. Normally, I would let my eyes wander but I just want some form of help. I need a idea. Something.

"Oh god! What happened?" Jakob went from nearly passing out to wide awake. I ignored his question. Just gave him a weak smile before glancing around him to see the clock that pointed out that it was 3:46 Am. Shit. That must be annoying to be woken up this late.

"I need help." I spoke in a voice that was quite, debating on weather I should tell Jakob or not. Considering he and I have only interacted for for less than a day, I don't think he wants to be bothered with my troubles. But then again, I could be wrong since he raised a eye brow and ushered me inside where his father was preparing a first aid kit. My first though could still be right though.

--------

"My parents. They were monsters. Drunks that beat, and rape their only child." That's all I could say before my voice cracked and I was forced to look down into my lap. I didn't want to see the look of disgust on their faces. Why would you want to care for a piece of trash. I mean seriously. why?

"Pete" Jakob's voice whispered. A tear fell into my lap as stared intently at it, avoiding eye contact. "Look at me Pete." I ignored his plea and stared at a speck of dirt that was on the thigh pant leg. "Jesus Christ Pete!" There was the explosion. Everyone explodes when around me. Whether it be my ignorance, or just because who I am. I guess it was a little of both this time.

My eyes glanced and Jakob-the schools star athlete-, then they adverted to his mother-Who I found out was a Child protective service worker- then to his father who was a lawyer. In simpler words, They are the dream family. Unlike my broken one where My fathers jobless and my mother works at a gas station.

"Will you... At least stay with a Jakob's cousin if you won't stay with us? He teaches at your school." All I did was nod. before Jakob's mother told him to 'Call Patrick'
♠ ♠ ♠
Is the layout still messed up? Gahh!
Question; Do you like it bein' written like the poetry type from the last update or this way better?
But 6 comments last chapter.
CaitlynWay (3x)
jennylake74 (2x)
pplz123456789pplz

~~Tiffani~~