Status: Active; Writting in free time.

Feet Don't Fail Me Now.

Chapter Three.

Jakob's red jeep is quite cozy. With Aerosmith playing softly in the background. Him humming to the beat of it it. I couldn't tell what the song was, but then again I wasn't a big Aerosmith fan. I only knew that they were playing because he told me that 'This is my favriot CD. Get a grip. It's Aerosmith'.

"You know Mr. Stump, right? The ninth grade English teacher?" I was asked by a smiling Jakob who never adverted his eyes from the road while making conversation. I raised a eyebrow as if to signal him to continue, but said a simple 'yeah' when I realized he didn't want to quit looking at the road, but wanted be to know who he wanted to make a conversation about.

"Patrick Stump. My cousin that teaches at the school and who you will be staying with until we get this all figured out." Jakob made the jeep come to a complete stop before taking the keys out of the ignition. "You sure you don't what me to go with you to get some things that you will need? I just need to get something from the store-" he pointed to a run-down corner store that seemed to have a empty parking lot besides our jeep and a Honda-Civic. It had neon lights that were flashing 'Ales Party Stoe' the r looking like it was missing-"And then we should be there in about 15 to 20 minutes."

I shook my head before un buckling and feeling around for my rotted wallet in my pocket. I had bout 150 dollars saved up. It wasn't much, but it was a start.

As I was walking past Jakob, he grabbed my wrist and spun me around which resulted in him pulling me towards his chest. "Wanna know a secret?" I nodded against his chest that he was holding me captive on. He was smirking "Your not the only closeted-gay in our school." His voice went down to a whisper as he closed the space between us. Him crashing his lips to mine.

I blinked and mumbled a 'I'm not closeted' as we pulled apart.

"I know, otherwise you would have acted differently." Jakob's damned smirk appeared again.

Kissing my lips again, he grabbed my hand that was clutching to the front of his shirt.

I was to confused to realize that he had asked me to go out with him
♠ ♠ ♠
Is it sad it took me 3 hours to write this in my note-book, type this up, Internet word count this(around 380 words says the internet), Internet spell-check this, post it, and now, Im about to re-read it?

So, What do you think of Pete and Jakob? I think their cute. But I think Patrick and Pete would be better. Tomorrow I am going to try and get a thousand word update up. It should only take a few hours to type.XD Hopefully, my teachers will be nice and let me type.

Commenters(Spankies);
My Chemical Boner
Killjoy from detroit
jennylake74


So, While im at it, Some mindless self-advertising!
My 'I-Pod Shuffle Contest'!!
~~Tiffani~~