Status: Active; Writting in free time.

Feet Don't Fail Me Now.

Chapter Four.

"W-wait. What?" Did he just ask me what I think he did? We'll then.

"Will you go out with me?" He spaced out every word as his hope-full grin grew more and more.

Do I really want to go out with him?
What about school?
He's closeted, isn't he?
Wouldn't he be embarrassed to hang out with me?
Why?


I must have been speaking out loud because answered my questions.

"I'm closeted, but I can still date you. That is, if you agree. I never really cared about popularity, so its really no biggie. Your handsome, Smart, Funny, Caring, Nice. I could go on and on, and I have only started talking to you starting yesterday." Jakob gushed.

I raised my eyebrows when his checks became flamed. wow Not something you hear everyday, Not by the school's quarterback. That's just unheard of.

"Oh, Uh, I guess. I mean, S-sure." I smiled when Jakob flashed his white teeth at me with the look of relief washed over his face. He enloped me in a hug, which resulted in him smashing my head to his chest again. I'll admit, he was firm but still soft. He actually doesn't seem like the cliche' jock most were set out to be. They weren't gay. They weren't caring. They cared about popularity. Yet another cliche'.

"I guess I need to get you to Patrick's house." Jakob smirked, before pressing his lips to my forehead.

------


"This is Patrick's house?" I was awe stuck- If that's even the right word.

Of course Jakob thought my facial expression was hilarious because he burst out laughing. I knew it would be a good idea to close my mouth so I wouldn't egg him on, but I couldn't help it. I was standing outside of a mansion. A pearly white one at that.

I looked like I belonged on the other side of the state. I did. Where people were found O.Ded and dead in rivers and on the side of the road's. Where prostitutes were at every corner. Where the word 'cop' was a un-extant word. Not here. Where neighborhood watch and cops were patrolling the streets. Children were safe to wander around without a care in the world. Where parent's had weekly bar-b-q's.

And then, the door swung open, hitting Jakob in the nose where a sickly 'crack' echoed, and a boy in his mid 20's stood.

"You must be Pete, I'm Patrick.
He was breath-taking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Took me 20 minutes to type this....After having it written in my note-book. But I plan on writing another 500 word update before I go to sleep, May not happen. I have a project I need to have my mom do do.

But, I did try to write. Didn't work out well. :L
?; Did I establish that Jakob has been admiring Pete from a far away, Or did you just figure that out?
Commenters;
YourHersheyKiss
jennylake74

~~Tiffani~~