Status: Active; Writting in free time.

Feet Don't Fail Me Now.

Chapter Five.

-Flashback-

"Daddy"-I giggled out-"Stop! Please?" I continued to laugh in a childish, twelve year old, way. When his fingers drifted lower and lower, A hungry gaze setting upon his face, I knew something was different then our mindless games and jokes.

"D-Dad?" Even with my voice cracking, I sounded more mature then I did a few seconds ago. "What are you doing?" My voice broke when his chapped, cracked, lips met my Addams Apple that was bobbing up and down. Not from anticipation, but from fear.

"Shush, Pete." My father groaned out before guiding his lips up to mine.

And that, Was the first time I was raped.
-End Flashback-


"Pete?" A little shove came to my back. I was frozen in place. Paranoia was beginning to settle it Again. The voice's I was hearing were unfamiliar. The next deep voice that appeared was startling because of how similar it was to my fathers.

"He's having a panic attack" My vision was blacking out. I didn't know where I was. All I actually knew was that someone with soft, chubby, hands were guiding me towards a couch.

"Find out where Frank and Gerard are," A stern voice said. From what I could hear there were at least 4 different voices in the room. All of them male.

"I just called them, Their at the school." A voice that was slowly turning into Jakob's voice whispered as if he were cowering.

"Well, tell them they need to get their asses here." The voice boomed. A squeak echoed.

And then, something cold was,being placed on my forehead. When I went to go smack what ever it was away from my head, a firm grip grasped my hand.

"Leave it...It's ice." The same voice boomed.

My vision was coming back, black and red spots thought. Sam, The schools pitcher for the base ball team, was standing in front of me. His hand was gripping the ice-bag.
When did he get here?

"Well, Hi there," Sam's smile faded when I didn't answer him and Jakob walked in. I felt self-conscious. There were four pairs of eyes on me. Each pair had a pity look. Besides Jakob that is, Who had a look of admiration.

The fourth set of eyes belonged to Mr. Alic, The eleventh grade English teacher. He was just standing there. Staring at me. There was really no emotion is his eyes. His glassy eyes blinking with his mouth set in a firm line.

And then, Jakob was hugging me. Clutching me to his chest. He lifted my head up before asking if I was okay. I mindlessly said I was in which it resulted in him pressing a firm kiss to the corner of my lips.

"Dude, What the fuck is this?" Sam boomed over Jakob's shoulder. I cowered into Jakob.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about all the updates I have promised and that did not come to life. Phone, I-Pod, Laptop, Tablet ALL BROKEN. . . On my mum's laptop. But I am going to try to get a update out tonight, but I have so many other things I need to update :L

Commenters; (Thankiess)
seized ships
olivelovable (2X)
AllTheLittleThings
killjoy from detroit (2X)
Count Choculitis