Status: Active; Writting in free time.

Feet Don't Fail Me Now.

Chapter Six.

"Uhmm, Nothing. Me just kissing my boyfriend." Jakob winked at me. I was staring at him in a shocked way. Did he really just kiss me infront of his friends? Well, isn't he moving fast.

Everyone, but Mr. Stump, looked taken back by his statement but didn't say or do anything. You could cut the thick tension with a knife. I looked from Jakob to Sam. There was some kind of visible rivalry between the two of them.

One did football, the other did baseball. One would be followed by all no matter what, the other would only be followed by a few if he were to be a indifferent jock. One had parents that would accept him no matter what, the others parents force him to be him self and wouldn't allow him to live a life. One always had his parents attention, the other works for their attention. With all of that, They had some kind of visible rivalry.

"So, That's why the emo fag is taking up my spot" Sam suddenly sneered as if I had a illness that got Jakob sick and could also infect him. His logic made no sense. "You know, He could be using you" Sam directed it to the both of us but I think I was starting to understand where he was coming from. Jakob could be using me to maybe get under people's skin's or even make some one jelouse. I highly doubt its true but, it still could be a possibility.

"Sam, I think its time you leave," Mr. Stump grasped his shoulders and without saying anything else guided him towards the front door with Mr. Alic in tow.

*******
"Mom says its time for me to come home." Jakob gave me a apologetic look before sighing and looking behind me to Mr. Stump- Who told me to call him 'Patrick because I'm not that old'- to see that he was busying himself with the dishes from dinner. "So, I'll see you tomorrow," Jakob lent forward and pressed his lips to my forehead before slowly walking out of the house calling out a bye to Patrick.

And now, I was left alone with a almost complete stranger. I knew he couldn't be dangerous with the looks that made him look like a lost puppy, but I was still scared of what could happen.

"So, uhh, want some cookies?" Patrick gave a innocent smile that said 'I'm huggable!' At least that's what it seemed like. I couldn't really tell. My mind was focused on the plate of sugar cookies that were being placed on the glass coffee table. I don't even know how long it's been since I have had any food without it being forced out of me.

Many people seem to think I'm anorexic. I am, by no means, anorexic. I never really cared about my weight, why care now?

Without a nod or 'yes',I grabbed a cookie from my mouth and stuffed my face. It took a while for me to realize what was going on. Patrick was just smiling at me like I was innocent and didn’t just snatch food out of his grasp.

“I-I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to, uhmm, take it out of your hands,” I smiled a sly smile before grabbing another treat from his hands. This time he was more aware but he didn’t seem to care. Good . I don’t know why but I was starving. I didn’t think I could spontaneously become so hungry.

“Do you want actual food? There’s a awesome diner down the road the sells amazing cheese burgers. Im sure junk food isn’t really helping you at all,” Patrick winked and then, without waiting for me to answer, walked to the front door. “Common!”
-----------------


“So trick, who’s this handsome boy?” a girl who looked to be in her 20’s with bottle blond hair asked gazing at me for a moment then switching her gaze to Patrick who seemed to be staring at her cleavage that was showing In her low cut tank top.

“Jakob’s boyfriend,” He adverted his eyes to me before winking again and picking up his pepsi that was placed infront of him.

“Really? I always knew that boy was gay. But, what can I get you hunny?” she had a mini-notepad in her hands and was giving me a toothy grin. Before I could even open my mouth to answer, Patrick had ordered us both a cheese burger and shoo’d the waitress, who I thinks’ name was Chelsea, off to place our order.
------------------


“So, I don’t mean to pry but do you mind if I ask why your living with me?” Patrick asked while flailing his arms about while jumping onto the couch.

“Didn’t Jakob tell you?” I had an eyebrow raised as I flung myself onto the love seat that was in the corner of the room.

“Nope,” There was a moment of awkward silence between us before he continued. “What, did you come out to your parents and they reject you?”

I wish.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know why I had so much trouble writing this, but I know this isn't my best work. Oh well I guess.
But, July 1st - July 20th I will be at summer camp so I am trying to update everything if possible. Since I am on my mothers laptop right now, I am going to tgry to get another upate.
~Tiffani~